**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets go!

Bad decision by Wilson, obviously, but I do like them looking to pass downfield on 2nd & short, rather than the usual running up the middle. Rookie mistake. Spoiler alert, he’ll make more of

Ok. I get it now. I get it why optimism is laughed at and swatted away like a fly by OG fans. I truly get it now. **** this ******* team. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, chirorob said:

Started with Joe Willie, and its just gone from generation to generation 

wow i just looked it up, i cant believe the number of games he had with 4, 5 and 6 interceptions

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Jolot said:

The fact that it isn’t 39-3 just shows how average the Pats are nowadays. 

They have mediocre Rookie Qb and they’re losing both sides of the LOS, lol….only the Jets could be losing this game

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

It’s so bad where do you go from here if Becton cant stay healthy, Wilson is a bust and Mims is already finished/traded

lmao I mean….it’s almost not even possible to be this horrible of a franchise for this long

now let's see what can be the one constant?

53 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Well this sucks I'm not bout to overreact 

No such thing as an overreaction when the supposed savior of the franchise (again) throws 4 INT's at home in a league where passing is easy, and when the rest of the offense wasn't really at all to blame.

Sanchez, Darnold, Wilson (probably)....it'll never change until Woody Johnson sells the team.

F**k the Jets.  

• Post of the Week 3
Just now, munchmemory said:

Nope.  Wilson, at least the last two games, looks like sh*t.  In my 60s, I won't throw four picks off awful HIGH throws and lollipops.

I told everyone that he played like crap in Week 1 but most people actually thought he played well. I don’t know what they were seeing.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, PS17 said:

It’s seriously uncanny. We could sign Mahomes and he’d suddenly be horrible.

Facts....

I love to joke and blame Namath for selling  his soul and any future Jets success for the guarantee.

But it seems less and less far fetched everyday.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

It’s so bad where do you go from here if Becton cant stay healthy, Wilson is a bust and Mims is already finished/traded

lmao I mean….it’s almost not even possible to be this horrible of a franchise for this long

#squadgoals

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Nope.  Wilson, at least the last two games, looks like sh*t.  In my 60s, I won't throw four picks off awful HIGH throws and lollipops.

Who drafted him? Who ensured he would be the uncontested starter?

Plenty called out that red flag at the time. 

• Upvote 2
Just now, neckdemon said:

ok, i know the problem. someone has to take it into their own hands and find one of the 7 mystical daggers to sacrifice namath on a church altar

Give me all the information you have on the dagger and where's Namath?

Love that they are letting zach work through this.  i dont care if he throws 6 ints today, this is how you learn to play in this league.

Zach will be better from this and I have 0 concern that he is going to be a great one in this league.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Newsflash. Not anymore brainiac.

How can they. Unless they dump Zack and trade for Darnold. This isn't a knock on Zack. At all. He has a chance to be very good. This is about Darnold being a totally different  QB in Carolina. He's been coached. He wasn't  with the Jets.  The panthers have gameplans. The Jets  with Gase, didn't. 

• Upvote 1