**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets go!

Bad decision by Wilson, obviously, but I do like them looking to pass downfield on 2nd & short, rather than the usual running up the middle. Rookie mistake. Spoiler alert, he’ll make more of

Ok. I get it now. I get it why optimism is laughed at and swatted away like a fly by OG fans. I truly get it now. **** this ******* team. 

Posted Images

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

It's a no-win situation.  Keep JD and he'll likely draft another poor QB.  Replace him and the Johnson's are sure to hire another Maccagnan or Idzik and that new GM will likely draft another poor QB. 

Main reason I wouldn't fire Douglas this offseason regardless is it would look terrible to the rest of the league.  He's well-respected despite his mistakes here.  What competent GM is gonna work here after that?  Especially since that new GM would be stuck with a HC he didn't hire?  We're not firing Saleh after 1 season.  

Maybe Saleh would need to make the GM hire.  lmao.  And around and around we go....

Forget how you look. If we’re drafting top 2-3 it’s inexcusable this far in, one of his draft classes already looks a write off.

Given the resources that we have for that draft then it has to be done right. If Douglas blows it we’ll forever look back on how stupid it was to give him another just like we did with Mac.

There has to be accountability.

• Upvote 2

CBS is doing an awful job replacing the penalties this year.  Is that intentional — a contract requirement of the NFL so as not to embarrass officials?  Would have liked to have seen what prompted that offensive pass interference call.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's a no-win situation.  Keep JD and he'll likely draft another poor QB.  Replace him and the Johnson's are sure to hire another Maccagnan or Idzik and that new GM will likely draft another poor QB. 

Main reason I wouldn't fire Douglas this offseason regardless is it would look terrible to the rest of the league.  He's well-respected despite his mistakes here.  What competent GM is gonna work here after that?  Especially since that new GM would be stuck with a HC he didn't hire?  We're not firing Saleh after 1 season.  

Maybe Saleh would need to make the GM hire.  lmao.  And around and around we go....

Saleh would have to go, too. Not really keen on doing the whole fire GM/HC and keep the other one thing we love to do.

Honestly, the only fix is to just sell the team and start from scratch.

Just now, ausman said:

CBS is doing an awful job replacing the penalties this year.  Is that intentional — a contract requirement of the NFL so as not to embarrass officials?  Would have liked to have seen what prompted that offensive pass interference call.

Was thinking the same thing. 

1 hour ago, KINGDIRK said:

Amateur hour take. Call WFAN overnights with that nonsense. 

Hahaha.  Justin Herbert goes 31/10 as a rookie and its "amateur hour" to be done with a QB after a 4-INT (and counting?) day.  As if we haven't seen this exact script play out with every Jets QB for 50+ years.

1 minute ago, fullblast said:

Wilson’s footwork is horrific. Not stepping into his throws despite plenty of room in the pocket.

Yup. Saw it last week too.

Shame, I like Saleh, but this is shaping up as a 1-and-done year for these guys.

12 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Not gonna read anything in this thread because it will be too annoying.

No one here has more of a right to be pissed than me. 

Today is my 50th birthday and this is how the Jets treat me? 

Happy b day and so sorry

4 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Dan Aykroyd Blues Brother GIF

We're down by 19. 

There's 1 quarter left

Our QB has thrown 4 ints

Our OC looks like Doogie Howser

Hit it!

And yet people are saying Darnold threw an interception and that makes them happy!