**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

Stark

I still like Zach. But this is a very bad game by him in a lot of ways. And to be honest, I feel like the team is playing well - and he is literally the only one making us lose this game. Offensive line and run game stepped up today, defense is playing admirably. Receivers are not great but okay. He is single handedly taking us out of this game. 

Again I still like his skillset a lot but he's got a lot of mental stuff to work on. 

For me we lost this game because of Zach and because of Lafleurs inability to adjust to his bad day. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

He’s got a QB hell bent on throwing passes to the other team, what do you want him to call?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Two of those picks were not on Wilson though. First one was a deflection and second one Davis should have caught, but regardless of the picks his play calling especially the passing plays have not been good. I mean look at the play on 4th and 2nd. That play was poorly drawn up and Berrios should not have been out there or targeted on that play. 

• Upvote 2