**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets go!

Bad decision by Wilson, obviously, but I do like them looking to pass downfield on 2nd & short, rather than the usual running up the middle. Rookie mistake. Spoiler alert, he’ll make more of

Ok. I get it now. I get it why optimism is laughed at and swatted away like a fly by OG fans. I truly get it now. **** this ******* team. 

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Give Belichick credit they’re playing every play like they’re expecting a bootleg.

I refuse to give that scumbag credit for anything that happened today.  With anything resembling competent QB play this is a Jet win and perhaps a fairly easy one.  

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, ausman said:

If you want to try and feel good about something, feel good about the defense.  Yielding just 22 points when your QB repeatedly puts you in the jackpot is pretty respectable.

Defense is outstanding considering!!

50 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Zach will be better from this and I have 0 concern that he is going to be a great one in this league.

0 concern?  Really? 

Now you're just being dishonest.  

Of course he'll be "better" from this.  It's impossible to do worse.  But what's his upside as an NFL QB?  Because we just saw his floor and its the same as basically every other QB we've had for 50+ years:  Worst QB in the league.  That's his floor, apparently. 

So if his ceiling isn't a high one....that's a bust we're looking at.

• Upvote 2

Sure would have been nice to have had a big receiver with speed once belicheck decided to shut out Davis...oh wait... But yes let's keep trying to make Moore into an outside receiver

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Vader said:

100% Bad decision from Wilson to throw that ball. 100% coaches fault for not conditioning Wilson not to attempt that throw. 

The "there are no bad dogs, just owners" argument doesn't apply to QBs.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I refuse to give that scumbag credit for anything that happened today.  With anything resembling competent QB play this is a Jet win and perhaps a fairly easy one.  

Jokes on Belichick, then. He's not that good, our guy just sucks that much.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And somehow judging the rookie QB and the team after two weeks, two games as underdogs is stupid 

I’m worried that Lefleur can’t fix this.  No experience as a play caller.  Big jump from a positional coach to OC with a rookie QB.  

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

0 concern?  Really? 

Now you're just being dishonest.  

Of course he'll be "better" from this.  It's impossible to do worse.  But what's his upside as an NFL QB?  Because we just saw his floor and its the same as basically every other QB we've had for 50+ years:  Worst QB in the league.  That's his floor, apparently. 

So if his ceiling isn't a high one....that's a bust we're looking at.

Its his 2nd game dude.  My goodness.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

I will never understand celebrating when you’re losing like this in a game lol yes, I like seeing them make plays, but come on you don’t showboat when you’re down this bad. 

• Upvote 3