**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

Stark

0 concern?  Really? 
Now you're just being dishonest.  
Of course he'll be "better" from this.  It's impossible to do worse.  But what's his upside as an NFL QB?  Because we just saw his floor and its the same as basically every other QB we've had for 50+ years:  Worst QB in the league.  That's his floor, apparently. 
So if his ceiling isn't a high one....that's a bust we're looking at.
Thats just it ... his ceiling is stratosphere.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Denver in Denver next week should be just as fun 

On a good day in Denver, the defense is sucking wind.

On a day when your offense turns it over multiple times (which is coming), it gets even worse.

Guaranteed blowout loss.  This is will be a dream game for a solid game manager QB like Teddy Bridgewater.

Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

Pats really aren't that good. Their offense didn't do much. You just can't win with 4 TO's. 

They just played counterattack. Defend the pass, let the Jets make mistakes, capitalize. Not complicated. They had Mac Jones play an efficient conservative game. No crazy throws. 

Wilson, Lawrence, Fields, Burrow have all been bad today.  Tua  got hurt.  Jones has made no mistakes and taken no chances.  Josh Allen through 2 games looks like 2019 version.

My point is everyone is in a hurry to be right as quickly as possible about these guys.  All of them ebb and flow.  Very few come into as rookies and completely dominate for an entire season.  Many often have huge stinker games.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I refuse to give that scumbag credit for anything that happened today.  With anything resembling competent QB play this is a Jet win and perhaps a fairly easy one.  

Scumbag is great at confusing rookie QBs the first time he plays them. Didn't think the Jets would win this at start of season, nor after last week. Good news is that Pats will only beat bottom of pile teams - so no playoffs for him - I hope.

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

0 concern?  Really? 

Now you're just being dishonest.  

Of course he'll be "better" from this.  It's impossible to do worse.  But what's his upside as an NFL QB?  Because we just saw his floor and its the same as basically every other QB we've had for 50+ years:  Worst QB in the league.  That's his floor, apparently. 

So if his ceiling isn't a high one....that's a bust we're looking at.

Survivor Australia GIF by Australian Survivor

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Cmon you gave Darnold 2 years. Right? Zach a game and a half?

Exactly.  I learned my lesson.  I refuse to believe in QB's for an extended period of time unless they show me something immediately.

I should have given up on Darnold even before his arrival after leading FBS in turnovers his final year in school.  Wilson obviously didn't have as many red flags as Darnold but he's looking just as bad.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

Wilson, Lawrence, Fields, Burrow have all been bad today.  Tua  got hurt.  Jones has made no mistakes and taken no chances.  Josh Allen through 2 games looks like 2019 version.

My point is everyone is in a hurry to be right as quickly as possible about these guys.  All of them ebb and flow.  Very few come into as rookies and completely dominate for an entire season.  Many often have huge stinker games.

This is the best silver lining in this thread 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I refuse to give that scumbag credit for anything that happened today.  With anything resembling competent QB play this is a Jet win and perhaps a fairly easy one.  

Maybe and I might just be spitballing here, but maybe there’s a reason Bill Belichick has a lopsided record against rookie QBs. Also maybe, playing well against Bill Belichick defenses as a rookie as no correlation with success (Sanchez and Geno won as rookies). Go and make proclamations all week long, you’ll still be making them with little evidence and false conclusions.

same as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever was

• Haha 1