**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets go!

Bad decision by Wilson, obviously, but I do like them looking to pass downfield on 2nd & short, rather than the usual running up the middle. Rookie mistake. Spoiler alert, he’ll make more of

Ok. I get it now. I get it why optimism is laughed at and swatted away like a fly by OG fans. I truly get it now. **** this ******* team. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Biggs said:

I’m worried that Lefleur can’t fix this.  No experience as a play caller.  Big jump from a positional coach to OC with a rookie QB.  

He needs to stop with the intermediate passes on every play and use crossing routes, shorter passes that would put Wilson in a position to get into a flow.  Look at Jones.  Every play is a short hitch, a short cross etc.  Hes never put into a position where he really can throw anything worse than an incompletion. 

same as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever wassame as it ever was same as it ever was

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Wilson, Lawrence, Fields, Burrow have all been bad today.  Tua  got hurt.  Jones has made no mistakes and taken no chances.  Josh Allen through 2 games looks like 2019 version.

My point is everyone is in a hurry to be right as quickly as possible about these guys.  All of them ebb and flow.  Very few come into as rookies and completely dominate for an entire season.  Many often have huge stinker games.

Correct. This is why this is ALL on Lafleur. You gameplan with simple passes, stress the run, try and cut down on mistakes. They're letting Zach do whatever he wants like he's Aaron Rodgers. He isnt. Rodgers sat for 3 years and it took him another 2 to blossom.  You cant speed up the process.

• Upvote 2
49 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Happy I didn’t go today 

Last Jets game I attended was in 2012, when the Jets got blown out by the 49ers.  Alex Smith was the QB and Kaepernick rushed for a TD in his gadget role.  That was the game where Santonio Holmes got injured and let the ball hit the turf for a fumble.

I haven't missed much the last 9 years by not attending since, that's for sure.

2 minutes ago, DoubleDecker said:

The only saving grace is dude is a rookie in his second game. The Jets would have been better if Zach was  home playing madden. I hope he's the answer, but the Jets have to really consider a veteran.  If you have nothing behind him, then you end up just giving games away 

It’s called tank GIF

3 minutes ago, Greg555 said:

What kind of start has it been for Lawrence?

has Jones had the best start of the 1st year QBs?

Jones was always the most NFL ready of the rookie QBs.

His ceiling may be lower, but the guy has a high floor.

• Upvote 1