**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

Stark

Scumbag is great at confusing rookie QBs the first time he plays them. Didn't think the Jets would win this at start of season, nor after last week. Good news is that Pats will only beat bottom of pile teams - so no playoffs for him - I hope.
Is wasn't BB today ......he just missed passed, didn't see the open man, over threw people, etc...BB got lucky, if the kid played even moderately well we win.

Sent from the NY Jets Training Camp Suicide Watch desk.

2 minutes ago, K Clue said:

I like Berrios, but why is he being targeted so much? 

Because BB was intent on taking Davis away. Wilson has no one else to throw to, or at least that he has chemistry with. 

Cole and Moore are non-factors, maybe because of the injuries and missed time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Last Jets game I attended was in 2012, when the Jets got blown out by the 49ers.  Alex Smith was the QB and Kaepernick rushed for a TD in his gadget role.  That was the game where Santonio Holmes got injured and let the ball hit the turf for a fumble.

I haven't missed much the last 9 years by not attending since, that's for sure.

I remember that. Dude just said, "ow, I don't want this anymore."

1778267378_HolmesIsADick.gif.6b206bbcfc9cdb8a82f4d38493ac3262.gif

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

It’s some of the worst I’ve ever seen.  You saw it college and knew he was project, just didn’t think he had this far too go.  It’s a nightmare 

You are never as good as your last blowout win; you are never as bad as you last disaster. Sadly, BB is a genius at confusing rookie QBs.

8 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

I don't see a problem with it.

Defense is playing great today.

Can't let Zach "I love to throw INTs" Wilson ruin the day for the whole team.

It's just a bad look and message.  I can live with a high five or slap on the back.  But Lawson was jumping around like we won the division.  Guess I'm just old school in that way.

Just now, munchmemory said:

It's just a bad look and message.  I can live with a high five or slap on the back.  But Lawson was jumping around like we won the division.  Guess I'm just old school in that way.

Normally I'd agree with you.  

But Zach was so laughably bad today, really can't let that lil schmuck ruin the day for everyone. 

• Sympathy 1

45 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Forget how you look. If we’re drafting top 2-3 it’s inexcusable this far in, one of his draft classes already looks a write off.

Given the resources that we have for that draft then it has to be done right. If Douglas blows it we’ll forever look back on how stupid it was to give him another just like we did with Mac.

There has to be accountability.

That's fine and at this point I simply don't care anymore whether Douglas is here or not.  But who hires the next GM?  It would have to be Saleh, no?