**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

Stark

4 minutes ago, K Clue said:

Yeah, was very surprised not to see Cole involved like at all. I mean Moore made some plays, but we definitely need to see him involved more. 

Elijah Moore is not that good right now. He’s certainly not the player of import to this offense that the CS thought he was. He *would be* a 10 catch 100+yd WR in BB’s system but he’s either not being used right here, he’s still injured, or his size is actually an issue…. 

51 minutes ago, Team archer said:

You stated the year like it matters. Was getting blown out purely because your QB throws 4 INTs in the NFL acceptable in 2020 or something lol

I'm talking about the modern NFL.  Ever since the Ty Law rule went into effect in 2005, playing QB each subsequent year has been easier than the year before.  So, yes, the year matters in this instance.  It's never been easier to play QB in the NFL than it is right now.  And it'll be even easier next year, too.

Just now, Barton said:

Good Lord people, step away from the ledge. QBs all have games like this, esp the young ones. Lets see how the kid responds the next few weeks. 

Yeah, the world isn't exactly over, just looking like that's the direction for us once again.

Never want to see this again obviously, and I do still believe that his arm talent still makes him a better prospect than Darnold ever was. It's going to be a long road ahead, but one can only hope I guess.

51 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

If it makes you feel better I said Wilson would suck before we were even rumored to want to draft him. The kid blows, he’s a one year wonder from a sh*tty college.

I wasn't thrilled about him as a prospect but I chose to be optimistic when he arrived.  And this is what that optimism got me.

Never again.  If I'm going to believe in a young QB he's going to have to show me first.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

To not wasting time and emotional investment in hoping a bad QB becomes good?

Weird, I’m not the one posting sensationalized foolishness all over the board. Chill out, it’s game 2. Wilson might suck, you won’t know that from this game but at least you have your hot take in and noted for posterity. 

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I wasn't thrilled about him as a prospect but I chose to be optimistic when he arrived.  And this is what that optimism got me.

Never again.  If I'm going to believe in a young QB he's going to have to show me first.

So to be clear being a consensus top prospect doesn’t count for anything. Having a good debut means nothing. 1 bad game in the second game of his career… that’s everything. 

10 minutes ago, Barton said:

Good Lord people, step away from the ledge. QBs all have games like this, esp the young ones. Lets see how the kid responds the next few weeks. 

0-2

0-4 gets Saleh on the hot seat

Lose to Denver, lose to Tennessee, planes will fly, t-shirts will be printed, billboards will go up.   

SAR I

30 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Is wasn't BB today ......he just missed passed, didn't see the open man, over threw people, etc...BB got lucky, if the kid played even moderately well we win.

Sent from the NY Jets Training Camp Suicide Watch desk.

Maybe. Bill took away Davis who is the only WR Zack has any comfort with. Zack forced it into double and triple coverage.

Of course, if he was going to have a bad day, today was the day. He is going to have these days, might as well get him out of his system.

• Upvote 1

Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

It didn't and you can't turn the ball over 4 times. That was the game. Aside from some decent pass coverage The Pats weren't that good. 

We can expect some interceptions and we can expect some growing pains, but he couldn’t hit the side of a barn today. Even the easy throws with wide open receivers were difficult for him.

I wasn’t worried about Zach Wilson last week.  Today it’s the biggest concern. 

SAR I