**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

Stark

22 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Woody hires bad GM's, put Chris in Charge.  Woody is a total buffoon. He has no ability to hire or put in charge the correct people.  

I wonder if he has ever had a W2 other than from the Jets.

Woody certainly made mistakes especially post 2012 but overall woody did a very good job here.  It's not his fault his brother did a poor job, he's the owner.  He wasn't relinquishing the team so he wasn't searching for a new owner while he was gone.  Just be thankful he's back, in all his years running this franchise we never had back to back losing seasons and we had the longest stretch of success in franchise history.  Those days will be coming back soon.  Enjoy the climb

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

Woody certainly made mistakes especially post 2012 but overall woody did a very good job here.  It's not his fault his brother did a poor job, he's the owner.  He wasn't relinquishing the team so he wasn't searching for a new owner while he was gone.  Just be thankful he's back, in all his years running this franchise we never had back to back losing seasons and we had the longest stretch of success in franchise history.  Those days will be coming back soon.  Enjoy the climb

It absolutely is and was. Woody hired Idzik and Mac.  He left a billion dollar organization to a frat boy who has never had a job. You think the Steelers would do that?  Woody is a person with no acumen on business or the NFL.

0-2
0-4 gets Saleh on the hot seat
Lose to Denver, lose to Tennessee, planes will fly, t-shirts will be printed, billboards will go up.   

SAR I
With a single lonely sad withered shell of a man standing below, waving his small ten cent flag of support .... thus began and endeth the Legend of SAR I.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

With a single lonely sad withered shell of a man standing below, waving his small ten cent flag of support .... thus began and endeth the Legend of SAR I.

At this moment in time, Joe Douglas is worse at his job than John Idzik and Adam Gase.

That is fact.  Nothing emotional about it.  It's binary.  Jets fans are smart enough to figure this out.  If we're oh-for-Halloween, just you wait and see what happens at the October 31 game.

SAR I

At this moment in time, Joe Douglas is worse at his job than John Idzik and Adam Gase.
That is fact.  Nothing emotional about it.  It's binary.  Jets fans are smart enough to figure this out.  If we're oh-for-Halloween, just you wait and see what happens at the October 31 game.
SAR I
Copy that .. hopefully you got a chuckle from my semi serious post earlier ... you have known me for a decade now. ...

I believe that any year with a new coaching staff gets a pass until the end of the year.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Copy that .. hopefully you got a chuckle from my semi serious post earlier ... you have known me for a decade now. ...

Roger that :)

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I believe that any year with a new coaching staff gets a pass until the end of the year.

To be clear, I'm not going after the coaching staff nor do I think the fans will.  The GM, different story.  He's cleverly tried to attach himself to this Shiny! New! Saleh! Reset! and we're not buying it.  This is his team.  He got rid of what talent we had (Darnold, Anderson, Leonard, Jamal, McLendon, Williamson, Osemele) and replaced it with a whole heap of nothing.

SAR I

• Sympathy 1

On 9/21/2021 at 8:41 AM, southparkcpa said:

It absolutely is and was. Woody hired Idzik and Mac.  He left a billion dollar organization to a frat boy who has never had a job. You think the Steelers would do that?  Woody is a person with no acumen on business or the NFL.

He definitely made mistakes when he fired tannenbaum and hired idzik.  That started the mess but even with that they never had 2 straight losing seasons until he left.  This thing is being turned around, the right people are in place.  Enjoy the ride

• Haha 1