Jets Inactives Today (Mims And Crowder)

jetsrule128

JETS- RB Josh Adams RB Lamical Perine LB Jamien Sherwood CB Jason Pinnock DL Jonathan Marshall WR Denzel Mims WR Jamison Crowder DL Ronald Blair LB Noah Dawkins OL Grant Hermanns CB Lamar Jackson QB Josh Johnson WR DJ Montgomery C Jimmy Murray OL Elijah Nkansah OL Ross Pierschbacher DL Hamilcar Rashed Jr DL Tanzel Smart WR Vycint Smith TE Kenny Yeboah DL Jabari Zuinga 

PATRIOTS- T Trenton Brown LB Kyle Van Noy RB Rhamondre Stevenson DE Shaun Wade TE Devin Asiasi LB Ronnie Perkins DB Myles Bryant DT Daniel Ekuale OL James Ferentz QB Garrett Gilbert TE Matt Lacosse TE Ben Mason DL Bill Murray WR Tre Nixon G Alex Redmond DB Dangelo Ross T Will Sherman LB Jahlani Tevai WR Kristian Wilkerson 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thshadow said:

In case people have missed it, Crowder has been listed on the injury report with a groin issue.  So presumably that's why he's inactive.

WOW. Crowder is awesome… when he is on the field. I look forward to those three games this year. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, frankiepapa said:

I'm hearing next weekend, at 9am Sunday, JD and Saleh will be on this board looking for input on the inactive list... let's trust that the guys playing are the best to fit today's game plan

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

With the track record of former Jet coaches and GMs?  Trust no one or what they say.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Warfish said:

Because Saleh said so?

Crowder is still Covid or just post Covid.

Mims right now is a third stringer now that Cole is back.

There definitely seems to be a group of favored wrs (moore, smith, berrios and Cole) and two guys who aren’t (mims and crowder).  Hopefully there’s enough pass pro for wilson to make it not matter who’s in.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Scotty Wooty Doo Doo said:

This isn't Gase's system ,,, learn the system and maybe you'll get on the field.

Sent from my SM-G996U using JetNation.com mobile app

I've heard Mims can't grasp LaFleur's system all week.  I'm not buying that story for a second.  It's not like he's fresh out of college.  There is something more to the Mims picture.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1