Yes we should have kept Darnold

Dcronin

1 hour ago, CSNY said:

He sure didn’t help the situation as one of the reasons he was hired was of the notion that he was something of a QB Guru 

I knew a guy that had a horrible foot infection Doctor says if you stop smoking we can save your foot. He says no just take the foot. Hiring Gase was that level of stupid 

3 hours ago, CSNY said:

He sure didn’t help the situation as one of the reasons he was hired was of the notion that he was something of a QB Guru 

No, he didn’t.  But we have at least one poster in this thread stating with confidence that Gase is responsible for basically all of Sam Darnold’s problems as a QB, which I’m sure you agree takes it too far.  

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, he didn’t.  But we have at least one poster in this thread stating with confidence that Gase is responsible for basically all of Sam Darnold’s problems as a QB, which I’m sure you agree takes it too far.  

No doubt that Gase wasn’t the ruination of Sam. Really a Combination of three things poor roster created by MaCaggnan Gase being inept and Sam not being very good. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CSNY said:

No doubt that Gase wasn’t the ruination of Sam. Really a Combination of three things poor roster created by MaCaggnan Gase being inept and Sam not being very good. 

Matt Stafford. FQBs can’t be ruined by garbage franchises. Mic drop.

• Upvote 1