Yes we should have kept Darnold

Dcronin

1 minute ago, PackerNation said:

You guys will always have your offseason championship. No one can ever take that away from you.

Look on the bright side. Even A-Rod has a bad game once in a great while.

images (16) (31).jpeg

Wait until Jordan Love takes the reigns next year….you are going to wish you had an offseason championship buddy.

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

No what’s pathetic is praising darnold for literally being carried by the nfls best RB for 2 games like he’s arrived. He was the third overall pick expected to be wayyy more than the game manager that he is now. 

comparing a more talented rookie to a 4th year veteran game manager Qb is comical 

Nice reading comprehension. 

I would never compare Sam to Zach, would never compare a 4 year starter to a 2 game starter. 

But you do you. 

I’m all in in Zach. Always have been. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, k-met57 said:

Wait until Jordan Love takes the reigns next year….you are going to wish you had an offseason championship buddy.

Nah, you guys win every offseason championship. No other team has won as many. 

We have the present and future set at QB.

I am sorry, but you aren't qualified to evaluate QB's. You had Zach Wilson in the Hall Of Fame a month ago. Now sit down little mad one.

Jordan Love has been learning from A-Rod for 2 yrs now. He is exactly where we want him to be in his development. 

We would never throw a QB out there early and ruin him like you are and have with Zach and Sam. Thank god Sam escaped just in time.

Good luck with all that.

d855b578f9ef51a1825e953eeeff9cd9.gif

7 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Sam is your past, you people need to support your young QB…..seriously, booing him?  Kid has talent, but he’s not a miracle worker.  Be patient, your franchise chose to start over, you have to man up and take your lumps.  

The Jets did Sam a great favor, I choose  to think he was traded to Carolina because your FO wanted to make sure he was also traded to the best place for him.  

Sam has never said one negative word about his time in NY, not the franchise, coaches or fans.  He took all the blame. It would be nice if you just pretend you never drafted him.

Kid is all class.   He is going to kick some ass now. Wish him the best. Haters gonna hate 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Sam is your past, you people need to support your young QB…..seriously, booing him?  Kid has talent, but he’s not a miracle worker.  Be patient, your franchise chose to start over, you have to man up and take your lumps.  

The Jets did Sam a great favor, I choose  to think he was traded to Carolina because your FO wanted to make sure he was also traded to the best place for him.  

Sam has never said one negative word about his time in NY, not the franchise, coaches or fans.  He took all the blame. It would be nice if you just pretend you never drafted him.

Good Post 

2 hours ago, oatmeal said:

No what’s pathetic is praising darnold for literally being carried by the nfls best RB for 2 games like he’s arrived. He was the third overall pick expected to be wayyy more than the game manager that he is now. 

comparing a more talented rookie to a 4th year veteran game manager Qb is comical 

Lol. The Saints stuffed the Panthers running game today. It was the passing game with Darnold at QB that won that game. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Helen

Good to see you here!

I am happy we drafted Sam Darnold and wish him the best. The idea that any of the other QBs we could have drafted that year would have been waaay better than Darnold with Gase as their HC with the talent we had is Fantasyland thinking…..

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, PackerNation said:

Nah, you guys win every offseason championship. No other team has won as many. 

We have the present and future set at QB.

I am sorry, but you aren't qualified to evaluate QB's. You had Zach Wilson in the Hall Of Fame a month ago. Now sit down little mad one.

Jordan Love has been learning from A-Rod for 2 yrs now. He is exactly where we want him to be in his development. 

We would never throw a QB out there early and ruin him like you are and have with Zach and Sam. Thank god Sam escaped just in time.

Good luck with all that.

d855b578f9ef51a1825e953eeeff9cd9.gif

Holy sh*t we found the ONE guy who thinks the packers are set at QB “for the future”. Someone should tell Davante Adams, maybe he’ll sign an extension instead of tweeting last dance photos.

1 hour ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Patience?! If this fan base wants patience, they’ll go to hospital. 

The impatient judge Wilson’s career on every pass. The more patient ones render their verdict after a half. The more wise ones judge his career after a game. 

I wanted to keep Darnold as a lame duck. I don’t think he’ll ever be great, but I said from day one this draft class is putrid for QB’s. We could have traded down and stockpiled picks for next year. If Darnold continued to suck we’d have a great pick. If not we’d still have a ton of good picks to use as leverage. But I wanted to take my chances with this next draft class because I wasn’t and am not impressed with this draft class at all.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Icer said:

I wanted to move on from Darnold since he was never going to rebound here but I'd be lying if I said the SF 49ers draft haul for the pick wasn't tempting. 

Still don't think Sewell or anyone else at #2 was the right call though

I wanted a trade down. Stay in the top 10 and pick up another 3rd rounder and a first next year. JD should have been able to get a haul for the #2OA pick with all the hype about the QB's.