Aluhhhh, ummmm, whew. Are those Boos I hear?

The Crusher

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Stop going. Dont support them with your hard earned money until they start winning. 

When they start to win. Then reward them with your attendance. 

I would do that but I really like the tailgates and it's the only time I can spend with my father without him talking politics. I just wish they were fun to watch too lol.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

I get the frustration. I was home watching the game from my couch and I felt cheated. This game sucked.

But, it is not unexpected. Rookies melt down especially against BB. The thing that is hurting many is knowing how good Zack could be; unfortunately, there is way more pain before the potential gain. Not discouraged that there is so much pain by the second week - but of course, I didn't drag myself off of couch and out of house - so props to you.

• Upvote 1

Completely understand the frustration and all the sh*t that you have to do and put up with just to get to a game. Do we really think it’s good to Boo our 22 year old rookie QB. I am sure this  will help his confidence, won’t affect his decisions fearing he doesn’t make the right play. His support is supposed to come from his teammates and Fans, especially in his second game, second. I know the response will be if he can’t take it NY then we don’t want him.  How about standing behind our kid for at least one season? I understand wanting to show dissatisfaction with what’s on the field but booing changes nothing and doesn’t help our young QB. This is part of the reason we can’t have nice things. Just my opinion

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, jetscanes331 said:

I booed. I'll admit it. I'm just sad that I keep coming to games and I'm always let down. I guess maybe I'm really booing myself.

I thought to myself today, sitting in my over priced seats - I don’t remember the last time I went to MetLife and saw the Jets win.

13 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Completely understand the frustration and all the sh*t that you have to do and put up with just to get to a game. Do we really think it’s good to Boo our 22 year old rookie QB. I am sure this  will help his confidence, won’t affect his decisions fearing he doesn’t make the right play. His support is supposed to come from his teammates and Fans, especially in his second game, second. I know the response will be if he can’t take it NY then we don’t want him.  How about standing behind our kid for at least one season? I understand wanting to show dissatisfaction with what’s on the field but booing changes nothing and doesn’t help our young QB. This is part of the reason we can’t have nice things. Just my opinion

This is NY man...

It comes with the territory...we're gonna let you know how we feel

If he's not mentally tough nothing else matters anyways

• Upvote 2