Aluhhhh, ummmm, whew. Are those Boos I hear?

The Crusher

23 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

This is NY man...

It comes with the territory...we're gonna let you know how we feel

If he's not mentally tough nothing else matters anyways

I agree. It’s his second game, though man would you want to know someone has your back as your starting off your first year. I can see if he keeps up with the same sh*t over and over after sometime. . I would be booing the OC for calling those plays, obviously the kid needs some easier routes. It’s showing our QB is having troubles along with a certain WR. 

40 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

This is NY man...

It comes with the territory...we're gonna let you know how we feel

If he's not mentally tough nothing else matters anyways

I agree. It’s his second game though man, we should be booing the OC, apparently our rookie QB is not the only one having troubles with the offensive scheme. I wrote a more detailed reply but I don’t know what the hell happened. The kids tough, but knowing you have support from those fans is always helpful you know that. That can put the wrong amount of pressure on anyone. I can understand if this was later down the road but 2 games in,  coach should give him a smack and tell him to un**** himself. The OC needs some talking to as well.

2 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

I agree. It’s his second game, though man would you want to know someone has your back as your starting off your first year. I can see if he keeps up with the same sh*t over and over after sometime. . I would be booing the OC for calling those plays, obviously the kid needs some easier routes. It’s showing our QB is having troubles along with a certain WR. 

I would like to think most of us realize in the grand scheme of things it's his 2nd start and hopefully he gets better. However, for today, he was terrible....and in the heat of the moment....the fans let him know that. 

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, BP said:

It’s so much easier to change the channel rather than blowing $300 and the whole day just to be miserable and pissed off

I wouldn't waste another dollar on this organization even if they made the Super Bowl. You know they would screw it up.

4 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I salute those that attended.  I stopped attending sporting events a long time ago.  

It's going to take a little more time, but you will be rewarded.  We have a great one in #2. 

A “great one in #2.”?  Stop with the hyperbole. We’ve been there, done this 3 years ago. It’s not gonna fly again.

You don’t even know if he’s he’s good. Neither does anyone else, and the early returns aren’t encouraging. 

4 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

I agree. It’s his second game though man, we should be booing the OC, apparently our rookie QB is not the only one having troubles with the offensive scheme. I wrote a more detailed reply but I don’t know what the hell happened. The kids tough, but knowing you have support from those fans is always helpful you know that. That can put the wrong amount of pressure on anyone. I can understand if this was later down the road but 2 games in,  coach should give him a smack and tell him to un**** himself. The OC needs some talking to as well.

“..the kid is tough” You have no idea if this is true, but he better be. 
He certainly isn’t setting the world on fire. The team around him sucks, and the fans are getting fed up. 

1 hour ago, Prof said:

My son booed me for taking him to the game. 

My 9 year old tried to comfort me when he saw how disgusted I was today, and he doesn't give a sh*t about anything that isn't Star Wars, Minecraft, or Little Big Planet.

It was endearing and pathetic at the same time.

? 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, jetscanes331 said:

I would do that but I really like the tailgates and it's the only time I can spend with my father without him talking politics. I just wish they were fun to watch too lol.

Booze. Beer. Burgers. Backyard Grill. Outdoor TV or projector. Put on game. Put on game other than Jets if want positive viewing experience. You could finance awesome TV etc on money not distributed to the Johnson's. Give dad enough booze he passes out shortly into the political diatribes. Winning. Invite fat drunk strangers to your backyard if 100% determined to recreate tailgate 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I told my 2 year old grandson I will not make him a Jet fan because I love him too much. His father said "you're damn right you're not". I don't blame fans for booing one bit. Lot's of money and time wasted. Wilson had a very bad game. 3 of those INT's were woof. 

Years ago, a friend of ours called Child Protective Services the first time we showed up at a gathering with my son dressed in a Jet onesie.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

A “great one in #2.”?  Stop with the hyperbole. We’ve been there, done this 3 years ago. It’s not gonna fly again.

You don’t even know if he’s he’s good. Neither does anyone else, and the early returns aren’t encouraging. 

“..the kid is tough” You have no idea if this is true, but he better be. 
He certainly isn’t setting the world on fire. The team around him sucks, and the fans are getting fed up. 

It’s the second game and the team has problems obviously. I am no saying the kid is our savior at QB. The team around him does sucks, correct, that is why the CS should keep a leash on the kid who may not be ready to start. Talk about hyperbole, that’s all it has been from the Jets and Woody with his stupids tweets and the PR media BS just like in the past. How much hype has there been around Wilson,  that’s what the Jets are great at media deception. 

When you boo a rookie QB in his second game do you really think that helps him or will change the way he plays. Do you think when he throws a pick he is not aware that it hurts the team. I am sure the boos from the fans makes him play better. It can go several ways,  he is able to block it all out, or gets pissed off and wants to prove those infamously impatient Jets fans wrong by playing better, or it chips away at his confidence and affects his play on the field. In my opinion I support the guy who is trying to be the leader of the team learn a complicated offense that him and a certain WR have been having obvious problems with. 

We all have a problem with this team and are fed up. I have been fed up and pissed off for 45 years with this team and the same mistakes we keep making is not supporting the one key piece to success. I am with you on letting this team know how we feel but like I said,  in my opinion, it doesn’t help booing our rookie QB in his second game. We should be booing Woody and JD, at least give the kid sometime before we want to kick his ass out of NY to succeed elsewhere.