Clock has officially started on JD

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Should be given till next year before catches true heat but so far his tenure has been a disaster. Hate on Macc all you want but JD is overseeing the worst stretch of Jet football I've seen in 25

Some of us have been counting that down for a while. The rabid support Douglas recieved based on nothing more than not being Mac was always pretty amusing. What little he has done as GM has

This better just be a hiccup for Zack. If he turns out to be Geno Smith 2.0, this is over. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Kind of an odd statement when 3-5 rookies had good games today.  2 were exceptional. Since Wilson stunk though, no one cares about the others.

Because Wilson was the only one that mattered. And what of his other draft class? 

There was one good performance and two passable ones. Exceptional…give me a break. There was no one exceptional on the field for the Jets.

• Upvote 6
  • Thumb Down 2
2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Because Wilson was the only one that mattered. And what of his other draft class? 

There was one good performance and two passable ones. Exceptional…give me a break. There was no one exceptional on the field for the Jets.

Ok.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Kind of an odd statement when 3-5 rookies had good games today.  2 were exceptional. Since Wilson stunk though, no one cares about the others.

The ones that count - have stunk. You can put a blind fold on and throw darts at RBs in 4th and avg .700... 

• Becton
  • Wilson
  • Mims
  • AVT
  • Moore
  • Davis
  • Zuniga

Those are the picks he's being paid to make.

It's trending towards scrapyard material

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2
2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

The ones that count - have stunk. You can put a blind fold on and throw darts at RBs in 4th and avg .700... 

• Becton
  • Wilson
  • Mims
  • AVT
  • Moore
  • Davis
  • Zuniga

Those are the picks he's being paid to make.

It's trending towards scrapyard material

At least Fields looked awful too amirite?

• Haha 1

The clock started on JD after the end of last season. I still believe in JD and I want him to succeed but all of the changes he made to the team are NOT benefiting the team right in any way. Clearly, this team is WORSE than last year's team at least right now.....

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

At least Fields looked awful too amirite?

who cares. Enough time has passed to have a sob story and "well at least.." take place in 32 different ways. 

23 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Some of us have been counting that down for a while.

The rabid support Douglas recieved based on nothing more than not being Mac was always pretty amusing.

What little he has done as GM has been pretty f*cking bad.

Uh Huh Yes GIF by Dark Igloo

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2