The calm down thread

Wit

4 minutes ago, Wit said:

Yeah I’m sad and discouraged today. That being said this is expected with a rookie Going up against a BB defense.

1. Zach needs to take a look at the Mac Jones tape and see what a rookie should do when the team plays well. Stay within the game and stop being a hero. 

2. Mac Jones didn’t play well

3. Zach is the only reason we lost, and it sucks but I’m ok with that.

4. Defense looked really really good, although where was Q? 

5. the o line was ok, and Michael Carter looks great.

6. the rookies played well

Mac Jones is playing with a very experienced coaching staff.  He’s been coached to do exactly what he did. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Jet25 said:

Peyton Manning also threw 5 INTs against the Patriots his rookie season and another 5 INTs against Miami. People just need to calm down and let the kid get through the season

LOL at this.

Might as well bring up the stats of rookie baseball players.

The NFL rookie Peyton played in no longer exists.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Jet25 said:

Peyton Manning also threw 5 INTs against the Patriots his rookie season and another 5 INTs against Miami. People just need to calm down and let the kid get through the season

People really need to stop using peyton manning as an example. This same thing has been said about our last 3 bust qbs.

The league is vastly different than peyton's rookie season. Peyton manning under the current NFL doesnt have that rookie season.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Wit said:

Yeah I’m sad and discouraged today. That being said this is expected with a rookie Going up against a BB defense.

1. Zach needs to take a look at the Mac Jones tape and see what a rookie should do when the team plays well. Stay within the game and stop being a hero. 

Oooo thanks, I feel better already 

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

What are you 3 years old ... yes it is ... see Peyton's rookie year

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Do you know how many times as a Jets fan I’ve heard “Peyton threw 28 ints as a rookie”? Lol

Peyton had 0 games in his rookie year with 4 ints, he had 0 games with a 37 or less rating. Wilson looked god awful, do I think he’s a bust? No. Am I going to try to rationalize that performance by crediting BB? No lol. 

When is 4 ints 0 TD: and a 37 rating EXPECTED ever by any NFL QB? Nvm one drafted 2nd overall. 

21 minutes ago, David Harris said:

**** this sh*t

The Jets havent looked like an NFL team in years. 

It’s unreal how terrible this team has been for years and I’m sick of watching this crap.

YES.

But that was not the fault of Zack, or the coaching staff; this team is young, raw, and incomplete. Many have been saying that this team was going to go 0-5, 0-6 and won't be competitive until the end of the season. Game and Zack completely sucked but SAM saw Ghosts his first time against BB and is now looking amazing; what do you say we give Zack and the coaching staff at least half a season before we get rid of them. :-)

25 minutes ago, Wit said:

UnhappySorrowfulKusimanse-max-1mb.gif

32 minutes ago, Wit said:

You can’t fool Jets fans at this point. You heard the crowd today. Wilson is done here. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Better2bgreenthanblue said:

What makes me want to puke was Zach did a Chernobyl the second half. His foot worked sucked and he was missing wide open receivers. I was hoping he was a gunslinger, but gunslingers dont melt down because they had a bad half. 

Those receivers where far from open 

3 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I’m here….. shlt ton of Jets gear, other than last week HERE in Charlotte, I won’t spend a dime on this dumpster fire,  

Woody is an atrocious business man.  

Woody's great grandfather was the good business man.  Woody just stayed quiet enough to never lose his spot in the genetic lottery.

• Haha 2