9-25!

Lets just back track. Why is Joe Douglas a genius? 9-25 is brutal. At least he has drafted premium players like Mims, Zuniga and Davis with our top picks, right?

Also, let Robby Anderson walk and has stocked the roster with D- offensive lineman. KUDOS. Big man. Joe D is much better than Ozzie Newsome!!! UGH.

Joe Douglas will be given the benefit of the doubt because of the way he looks, by the fans and by the owners. He looks like a football player. Looks mean a lot. Saleh also looks like a football player so I imagine he too will be given some extra time. 

Unfortunately the way they look has little to do with success in either of their roles. If this goes poorly, I expect their tenure to last a while. 

13 minutes ago, DarthVitreous said:

Joe Douglas will be given the benefit of the doubt because of the way he looks, by the fans and by the owners. He looks like a football player. Looks mean a lot. Saleh also looks like a football player so I imagine he too will be given some extra time. 

Unfortunately the way they look has little to do with success in either of their roles. If this goes poorly, I expect their tenure to last a while. 

Ehh.. 

Adam Gase looked like a serial killer and he was given 1 season past when he should have been fired. 

36 minutes ago, #90 said:

Lets just back track. Why is Joe Douglas a genius? 9-25 is brutal. At least he has drafted premium players like Mims, Zuniga and Davis with our top picks, right?

Also, let Robby Anderson walk and has stocked the roster with D- offensive lineman. KUDOS. Big man. Joe D is much better than Ozzie Newsome!!! UGH.

I am fan of JD but not afraid to criticize him. The Mimis situation is bizarre. Zugina, smh.

But JDs only had two drafts. So while that brutal 9-25 start is factual it also lacks context. 

I am not happy with what I see so far from a bunch of his players but I think we need to wait and see how this coaching staff develops these players. 

If it doesn’t work out I’ll break out my pitch fork too. But JD took over the worst roster in football. And we currently have the youngest roster in football coming off a historically bad season. As with Wilson, let’s see how this plays out.