I’ve come bearing a gift

Team archer

10 minutes ago, Team archer said:

45-0. Herbert only threw 2 picks but 45-0 is a failure in ALL phases of football. For us, our defense at least looked good. It was only Zach that played like sh*t. If Herbert can get embarrassed by the pats and grow, then Zach can recover from 4 picks. 

83CCEE7E-66ED-44C6-9EF2-7B1BC470DBFB.png

Wilson matched Herbert's 2 int total after his first 2 pass attempts. I feel much better now

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Wilson matched Herbert's 2 int total after his first 2 pass attempts. I feel much better now

All I’m saying is that even though it feels like we keep getting QBs who play like trash, being in this constant loop of hiring and firing coaches and GMs and wasting draft picks on players who seem marginal at best plus signing bad players or players who get paid 18 million for playing 4 games, there’s optimism.

But I won’t lie to you. After reading this post again, I don’t feel so good

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Herbert sucked today, threw 2 picks and cost his team the game at home against a lousey cowboy defense.

I wonder if the fans booed him?

Considering he's coming off a 31/10 rookie season, arguably the greatest rookie season of all-time by a QB, he threw for 337 yards and a TD last week, and even today threw for 338 yards and a TD while throwing those 2 picks....I imagine there were no boos. 

I hope you see the difference between established QB's and Zach Wilson.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Considering he's coming off a 31/10 rookie season, arguably the greatest rookie season of all-time by a QB, he threw for 337 yards and a TD last week, and even today threw for 338 yards and a TD while throwing those 2 picks....I imagine there were no boos. 

I hope you see the difference between established QB's and Zach Wilson.

The only thing i see is zach had an excuse to suck today and herbert didnt.

• Haha 1