We got your back Zach!

Shelbyblue

21 minutes ago, pointman said:

No sh1t! Like I never said it was all reps! YOU AND ME ARE AGREEING SO STOP ARGUING, BRO! NO CALZONES FOR YOU WHEN YOU COME OVER. WHY YOU BLAMING ZACHS SUCK ON ME! ITS YOUR FAULT! I HATE YOU!

Angry Over It GIF by GritTV

But I don’t think we’re agreeing, lol.

it’s ok though.  Still ❤️ you.

• Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

I cant believe anyone can still defend Zach.   

They are defending their own opinions — which are on life support — at this point.

9 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

I can't believe MW is starting and people still want to take pot shots at ZW. 

You didn’t seem to mind the topic when there was a viable positive outcome possible.

On 9/20/2021 at 1:13 AM, Shelbyblue said:

I still believe he is special, anybody thinking he wasn’t gonna have days like this must be nuts. Coach said there will be days like this. Stop the crying the kids got “it” he just doesn’t know how to play the position yet. When he gets it watch out!

and by it.....you mean the ability to be one of the worst 1st round qbs in the history of the nfl. kid sucks ass

• Haha 1

On 9/20/2021 at 8:41 AM, Biggs said:

I think he does know how to play the position.  Lefleur is in way over his head.  Zach could have done what Mac Jones did yesterday with good coaching.  

What a horrible take.  Get on the MW train before it leaves the station.  Zach sucks dumbass.  

• Haha 1

Playing QB in the NFL has as much to do with the mental approach as the physical ability.  Yes, ZW has the physical but sorely lacks the mental side.  MW may not have the physical ability of ZW but he plays QB better than ZW which is why he is starting Sunday.

A lot of hate directed towards Zach not just here but last week by fans at the game. You could see it by their actions, on their faces, real anger. I guess it's built up over the past year I don't recall hearing it much in 2021. And even this season after he returned and the team was winning games. Until the second Patriots game and then last Thursday. The guy is in his second year, he's only 23, 2nd youngest Qb in the NFL, he's played some good football not all terrible and won games. The jury's not out on him yet.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, neckdemon said:

lo.. he is legit one of the worst first round round to ever be drafted in the history of the nfl. just look at the numbers. he is as bad as jarmarcus russell.....and that dude sucked total ass

Not sure how anyone can still even try to argue otherwise. The draft position, the stats, the poor play on the field.  Zach’s stats are eerily similar to Jamarcus Russell’s first 2 years and on JI they laughed at Russell 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, VJphillyfan said:

Not sure how anyone can still even try to argue otherwise. The draft position, the stats, the poor play on the field.  Zach’s stats are eerily similar to Jamarcus Russell’s first 2 years and on JI they laughed at Russell 

And we’d be laughing today had any other AFC-E team drafted him instead of us.

10 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

A lot of hate directed towards Zach not just here but last week by fans at the game. You could see it by their actions, on their faces, real anger. I guess it's built up over the past year I don't recall hearing it much in 2021. And even this season after he returned and the team was winning games. Until the second Patriots game and then last Thursday. The guy is in his second year, he's only 23, 2nd youngest Qb in the NFL, he's played some good football not all terrible and won games. The jury's not out on him yet.

Because last year he sucked but this year he both sucked and was exposed as a twerp.

4 hours ago, jgb said:

Because last year he sucked but this year he both sucked and was exposed as a twerp.

Watching the Jets is entertainment and there's more important things to be angry about. Like dropping off kids in freezing weather on Christmas eve with no winter clothes etc. Now that really gets me mad. We can change the Qb or any player or coach. It's not a big deal.  As for Zach if he sucks you bench him and later maybe trade him. He's had 22 starts enough games to show improvement. I don't think he's as bad as some of you are saying. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

The circle jerk between the select Zach haters on this board is legendary.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Watching the Jets is entertainment and there's more important things to be angry about. Like dropping off kids in freezing weather on Christmas eve with no winter clothes etc. Now that really gets me mad. We can change the Qb or any player or coach. It's not a big deal.  As for Zach if he sucks you bench him and later maybe trade him. He's had 22 starts enough games to show improvement. I don't think he's as bad as some of you are saying. 

You’re right — he is worse. And about the other horribles in the world — of which there are many — sports and all entertainment is a mental escape from all that.

• Upvote 1

On 9/20/2021 at 1:13 AM, Shelbyblue said:

I still believe he is special, anybody thinking he wasn’t gonna have days like this must be nuts. Coach said there will be days like this. Stop the crying the kids got “it” he just doesn’t know how to play the position yet. When he gets it watch out!

Yeah when he gets it in the USFL in 2028 watch out!

On 9/20/2021 at 5:04 AM, jgb said:

Just like we don't yet know if he is a bust, you do not yet know that he has "it."

He's a BUST

I keep hearing HE's Broken or the Jets Broke him, when in fact he is broken because he plays scared and no matter how much he learns that fear in the pocket will never go away. To me its obvious he plays scared. He does not have many memorable throws from the pocket. Most of his big plays came when he exited the pocket and were prayers for the most part. He can not get this offense in rhythm and when you watch a QB drop back, have receivers open all over the field you just cant side with the QB. Sure it sucks for us as Jets fans but all we have to do is watch his highlights or should I say low lights and even then I can't watch too much because its just plain terrible.

Summary Zach is what he is and no amount of coaching will change that. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Smashmouth said:

He's a BUST

I keep hearing HE's Broken or the Jets Broke him, when in fact he is broken because he plays scared and no matter how much he learns that fear in the pocket will never go away. To me its obvious he plays scared. He does not have many memorable throws from the pocket. Most of his big plays came when he exited the pocket and were prayers for the most part. He can not get this offense in rhythm and when you watch a QB drop back, have receivers open all over the field you just cant side with the QB. Sure it sucks for us as Jets fans but all we have to do is watch his highlights or should I say low lights and even then I can't watch too much because its just plain terrible.

Oh I agree. That post was months ago and I was just highlighting the absurdity of those who say too early for us to call him a bust but they are fully confident he will be a star.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

He's a BUST

I only open this  Gawdawful thread because you were last to post. Not disappointed! 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Oh I agree. That post was months ago and I was just highlighting the absurdity of those who say too early for us to call him a bust but they are fully confident he will be a star.

holy crap I didn't know this was a necro thread LOL I was going to send you a PM :) for some of those acid tabs you were taking 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

This is laughable. He’s played good football? When? The jury is definitely out on him. And u will see that at the end of the season when we trade the number 2 overall pick 2 years later for a 6th round pick 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

This is laughable. He’s played good football? When? The jury is definitely out on him. And u will see that at the end of the season when we trade the number 2 overall pick 2 years later for a 6th round pick 

Optimist 

• Haha 2