The Officiating in the NFL is the Worst I've Ever Seen.

Ken Schroy

I have been watching the NFL for over 50 years and I can't believe how bad it is. I know we saw the quick whistle against the Jets yesterday, but thats typical crap. There were 2 flags in the KC - BALT game that were just terrible. A Illegal man downfield and an illegal contact call. Just absolute crap. It's been shaky at times but this is makes the NFL almost unwatchable, imho.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Hochuli Jr. wanted to be on camera more than any player.

The illegal man downfield call in Ravens/Chiefs was an embarrassment. NFL extremely lucky that game didn't play out any other way. 

He basically touched the WR as he went by. The illegal man downfield was bad also and took 2 pts off the board for Baltimore.

6 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

The Cowboys-Chargers game genuinely felt corrupt. They completely decided the game on awful calls. 

The taunting thing is so stupid. There are like a dozen people in America boring enough to care about taunting in the NFL. Unfortunately, all of them are on the Competition Committee.

• Upvote 2

The call in OT in favor of the Seahawks was about the most corrupt think I've seen in the NFL outside of brady/the patriots. It's flying under the radar cuz the Titans got the win eventually anyway, but the correct game winner should have been a safety against Russ and the seahawks. You can't even call it "forward progress" or "in the grasp" as both occurred in the end zone and also would have resulted in a safety.