The “rebuild” isn’t working

kevinc855

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We waiting 9 weeks on Gase.  Planes didnt go up until Novemeber.

But the planes should have went up after 4 weeks.  That was our mistake.

The guy who organized the whole thing started his campaign after our 4th game, needed to raise money for several weeks, and then flew the plane on November 7.  No one waited 9 weeks.  The movement started at 0-4 which was October 7, and if the guy had money the plane would have flown then.

11 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

When do you plan on making your voice heard about Douglas outside of this message board?  What are you waiting for?

I don't have to do anything.  I'm expecting the Fire Adam Gase group to morph into the Joe Must Go group very soon.

SAR I

15 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The guy who organized the whole thing started his campaign after our 4th game, needed to raise money for several weeks, and then flew the plane on November 7.  No one waited 9 weeks.  The movement started at 0-4 which was October 7, and if the guy had money the plane would have flown then.

I don't have to do anything.  I'm expecting the Fire Adam Gase group to morph into the Joe Must Go group very soon.

SAR I

And when we dont what happens?

15 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

And when we dont what happens?

32 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Joe Ds most recent draft looks to be a hit.  AVT is a monster.  Elijah Moore and Carter are already contributing.  Carter 2, Echols and Hamsah all look like players.

His draft last year was for players that fit Gase's system.  So it is not surprising that they are not panning out in this system..

But the players he has picked for Saleh's system look great!

BaHahahahahaha hah 

Now the 2020 draft is Adam Gases fault lmao ok guys 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, SAR I said:

They started 1-7 because of mononucleosis and 16 players on IR.  “Second year quarterback“ did not play for four of those games and wasn’t himself for four of those games.

Carolina and New England ‘21 were no stronger than Miami, Oakland, and Pittsburgh ‘19 were.  Tomato Can Theory doesn’t hold water either. 

Gase did a lot more with a lot less than Saleh has.  I know I know, no one wants to hear this because the entire theory that Adam Gase was the problem needs to remain intact. The alternative is too terrifying to think about.

SAR I

no one want to hear it cause its only 2 games.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

bet you have your check written out already. lol

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

BaHahahahahaha hah 

Now the 2020 draft is Adam Gases fault lmao ok guys 

EVERYTHING is Adam Gase's fault.

That's the platform that these people jumped on.  And now that it's abundantly clear that their GM savior isn't good at, you know, picking players, the excuse machine is going into overdrive.  Two years from now it'll be "but but but those were Saleh's players".  You can't make this stuff up.

The problem, dear friends, has always been the players.  The ones who play the games.  Our GM's sucked and still do.  And this guy is the worst one, ever, because he was grossly irresponsible, trading away the 5-6 good players he inherited, deliberately making us far worse for no reason other than his own vanity.  He has picked at the top of every round since he got here, he accumulated a ton of extra picks and cap space too, and he sucks at this.  My mother and a dartboard could have done better.

SAR I

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

That's the platform that these people jumped on.  And now that it's abundantly clear that their GM savior isn't good at, you know, picking players, the excuse machine is going into overdrive.  Two years from now it'll be "but but but those were Saleh's players".  You can't make this stuff up.

The problem, dear friends, has always been the players.  The ones who play the games.  Our GM's sucked and still do.  And this guy is the worst one, ever, because he was grossly irresponsible, trading away the 5-6 good players he inherited, deliberately making us far worse for no reason other than his own vanity.  He has picked at the top of every round since he got here, he accumulated a ton of extra picks and cap space too, and he sucks at this.  My mother and a dartboard could have done better.

SAR I

What picks from this last draft arent good?

50 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

What picks from this last draft arent good?

We're 2-16 since Joe Douglas took complete control of player personnel and even a sweeping culture change and coaching change has made no difference to scoring, yardage, turnovers, pressures, sacks, third down conversions, interceptions, successful plays, or statistics of any kind, No changes to player attitudes, injuries, or effort either.

So, I don't know, all of them?

SAR I

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

We're 2-16 since Joe Douglas took complete control of player personnel and even a sweeping culture change and coaching change has made no difference to scoring, yardage, turnovers, pressures, sacks, third down conversions, interceptions, successful plays, or statistics of any kind, No changes to player attitudes, injuries, or effort either.

SAR I

Actually, the Jets - with a defensive coach replacing the offensive genius that was coaching where football is going, are 31st in offense, rather than 32nd and the D is 10th rather than 26th.  So there has been some difference.

13 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Actually, the Jets - with a defensive coach replacing the offensive genius that was coaching where football is going, are 31st in offense, rather than 32nd and the D is 10th rather than 26th.  So there has been some difference.

odoptss.gif

SAR I

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

So your saying AVT, Michael Carter 1 and 2, Elijah Moore etc all are not good?

23 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

im baking cakes with Crow in them. cause i expect alot of people here will be eating Crow come December. i got you down for a few, 

1.i got a Leo cake waiting for you. yeah he had a good year last year but so far he been quiet after getting that big contract. looks like we could have dodged a bullet there.

2. i got a Robbie cake for you too. another guy who looks like a one year wonder. his reunion with Sam is off to a slow start.

3. 2021 draft cake too. it looks like we could have the 2 Carters, Echols, AVT and Moore played better in week 2 then in week 1. and im sure Wilson will show more good than bad.

4. i forgot you stance on Sam. do i have to make a cake for that too? or are you jumping on his bandwagon for beating 3 teams which 2 started brand new QBs.

5. Jamal Adams is one of those good players your talking about right? so you would pay them that money?

ok lets see where we are at with Sar1 team of good players that JD never should have got rid of.

Robbie would have had 95 catches with us. even though hes never did that with Sam. Leo would have 11 sack.. and Jamal would have broke the sack record for safeties last year.

how many wins would we have got? i bet you would say 10 cause we got 7 the year before right? i dont know with Gore running it up the middle for 2 yards. 

so this were would we be? Robbie got 4 receptions, Leo has be invisible and Jamal is, ...well idk cause unless he gets a sack or INt hes nothing special.

now we have to sign all of them or we lose them for nothing.

so we sign Adams for 72 mil for 4 years

Robbie for 29.5 mil for 2 years

Leo for 63 mil for 3 years.

thats 164.5 mil for 3 players... and 2 of them are invisible.

sorry i forgot Lev Bell. cause he is one of your 5-6 players right? hes on the Ravens PS right now.

so please stop with the 5-6 good players stuff.  if we listen to you we might have had one good year and be in cap hell for the next 3-4. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

He's saying you judge a team by wins and loses. All this development talk is just nonsense. 

I guess the Pats won the super bowl in 2007.  

You have a young team.  You want them to develop, you play them.  If you are going to wet your diaper if there are any issues, then you probably shouldn't watch this team until after the bye. 

Fangio is putting together a killer D in Denver.  You probably won't be happy this Sunday evening either.  Baltimore's D has been having a rough go.  Maybe you should wait to watch that game.

Also, kind of questionable for you to be the one telling everyone else what nonsense is while you quote a guy who has gone full troll for the last 3 years or so.  Frankly I don't remember what he was before because I never gave two ****s about PSLs or BMWs.  I get enough TLAs at work.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

24 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

So your saying AVT, Michael Carter 1 and 2, Elijah Moore etc all are not good?

I expected more out of them even at this early stage.  So, yes.

AVT got his doors blown off at Carolina, Carter I can barely get on the field, Carter II hasn't been tested yet, and Moore ran out of bounds with an easy TD pass on Sunday.

SAR I

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

I expected more out of them even at this early stage.  So, yes.

AVT got his doors blown off at Carolina, Carter I can barely get on the field, Carter II hasn't been tested yet, and Moore ran out of bounds with an easy TD pass on Sunday.

SAR I

Michael Carter has played more than 1/3 of the offensive snaps, plus another 15% of the speical teams snaps.  Can't get on the field?  

The reality is that JD was terrible in 2019 and 2020 but his 2021 signings and draft picks do look much better.  Moses, Rankins and Corey D (ignoring Lawson) are better.  

He will get another offseason working with Saleh to fix this ship.  That may backfire, but that is what I would predict. 

Saleh starting to crack as well, even his Mama is telling how to do a better job, lol

Cute story from Robert Saleh: He said his mother, who doesn't know much about football, offered advice after Sunday's loss. Saleh: "She'll probably kill me. God bless my mother. (She speaks) broken English, doesn't even know how many yards to get a first down, but she was coaching me up on what we should tell our receivers." He didn't say what that was. "I was a little upset at the time," he said, "so I'm not sure I took it all in."

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

I'm not in the business of defending Adam Gase anymore, he sucked, we've moved on, I have no qualms with Saleh, I like his rah-rah do-gooder approach, I get he's trying to change the culture, etc. etc.

But Joe Douglas is not Mr. Culture.  He's not part of this 'new regime' we're being sold.  He's in his 3rd year, he's been here longer than Idzik, he's already done the 80% that's the easy part-  cleaned house, built a new player personnel department, fired the HC, brought in a new coaching staff, cut or traded every expensive player, accumulated draft capital and draft space.  Joe Douglas is now needed for one thing and one thing only-  picking players.

And he sucks at it.  And the longer he stays here the worse we are going to get.  And no smoke and mirrors from Saleh or Tweets from the communications department about "getting better" is going to change that.

SAR I

Why do you keep saying he’s been here for 3 years? 
He was hired in June of 2019, that’s about 2 years and 3 months. He’s had 2 drafts and 2 free agency periods. We are 2 games into his second year of players. 
Rant away but at least get your rant correct.

Personally I like what I’ve seen so far and want to see it play out a little farther. We desperately need some continuity with this organization.

4 minutes ago, Snook said:

He was hired in June of 2019, that’s about 2 years and 3 months. He’s had 2 drafts and 2 free agency periods. We are 2 games into his second year of players. 

First off, I’m a JD supporter but his cracks & shortcomings are showing. Despite being hired June 7th, 2019, JD made a SIGNIFICANT amount of transactions, trades, waiver claims and overhauled the 2019 during the summer. So despite not having the ‘19 FA & Draft, he still made a lot of changes during that summer and throughout the season; starting w/the resigning of Bilal Powell to the most egregious transaction:being the Kalil signing. 

Proof:

December 31, 2019
Signed P Ian Berryman, DE Ahmad Gooden, WR Keon Hatcher, DE Bronson Kaufusi, DE Corbin Kaufusi, C Brad Lundblade, K Brett Maher, C James Murray, DE Wyatt Rayand QB Mike White to a future contract.

December 28, 2019
Acquired TE Ross Travis via waivers (from the Indianapolis Colts). Signed OG Ben Braden to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed OG Tom Compton (Calf) and OG Alex Lewis (Ankle) on Injured Reserve.

December 21, 2019
Signed DE Ahmad Gooden to the Practice Squad.

December 20, 2019
Signed WR Josh Malone to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad.

December 19, 2019
Signed RB Kenneth Dixon.

December 17, 2019
Signed WR Keon Hatcher to the Practice Squad. Released C Ryan Crozier from the Practice Squad. Placed OT Chuma Edoga (Knee) and WR Jeff Smith (Ankle) on Injured Reserve.

December 12, 2019
Activated OG Brent Qvale from Injured Reserve. Placed TE Ryan Griffin (Ankle) on Injured Reserve.

December 9, 2019
Signed WR Jeff Smith to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed C Brad Lundblade to the Practice Squad. Placed DB Kyron Brown (Quadriceps) on Injured Reserve.

December 3, 2019
Acquired DB Bennett Jackson via waivers (from the Baltimore Ravens). Placed LB C.J. Mosley (Groin) on Injured Reserve.

November 27, 2019
Designated DE John Franklin-Myers for return from Injured Reserve. Designated OG Brent Qvale for return from Injured Reserve.

November 25, 2019
Signed DE Wyatt Ray to the Practice Squad. Released LB Jamey Mosley from the Practice Squad.

November 22, 2019
Released RB Valentine Holmes from the Practice Squad.

November 20, 2019
Signed C Ryan Crozier to the Practice Squad.

November 16, 2019
Signed C Leo Koloamatangi to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed C Ryan Kalil (Knee) on Injured Reserve.

November 13, 2019
Signed OG Ben Braden to the Practice Squad.

November 12, 2019
Signed LB B.J. Bello. Signed DB Kyron Brown to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed TE Chris Herndon IV(Ribs) and OG Brian Winters (Shoulder) on Injured Reserve.

November 7, 2019
Activated DB Blessuan Austin from the Reserve/Non-Football Injury List. Waived LB B.J. Bello.

November 6, 2019
Acquired DB Maurice Canady via waivers (from the Baltimore Ravens). Signed C James Murray to the Practice Squad. Placed DB Rontez Miles (Neck) on Injured Reserve.

November 5, 2019
Signed LB Paul Worrilow. Signed RB Josh Adams to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed WR Josh Bellamy (Shoulder) and DB Trumaine Johnson (Ankle) on Injured Reserve.

November 1, 2019
Activated DT Nathan Shepherd from the Reserve/Suspended List. Signed LB Frankie Luvu to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed LB Jamey Mosley to the Practice Squad. Released OG Brandon Hitner from the Practice Squad. Placed RB Trenton Cannon (Foot) and LB Blake Cashman (Shoulder) on Injured Reserve.

October 30, 2019
Signed LB B.J. Bello. Signed DB Arthur Maulet to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed C Leo Koloamatangito the Practice Squad. Placed LB Albert McClellan(Concussion) on Injured Reserve.

October 29, 2019
Traded DT Leonard Williams to the New York Giants.

October 26, 2019
Released OG Kelechi Osemele. Signed LB James Burgess to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed LB Ukeme Eligwe to the Practice Squad.

October 22, 2019
Waived DB Mark Myers from Injured Reserve.

October 17, 2019
Signed DB Arthur Maulet to the Practice Squad. Placed OG Brandon Hitner on the Practice Squad/Injured List.

October 16, 2019
Signed LB Frankie Luvu to the Practice Squad.

October 15, 2019
Signed DB Blake Countess. Waived DB Arthur Maulet. Signed DE Corbin Kaufusi to the Practice Squad.

October 14, 2019
Activated TE Chris Herndon IV from the Reserve/Suspended List. Waived LB Frankie Luvu.

October 12, 2019
Activated LB Brandon Copeland from the Reserve/Suspended List. Waived QB Luke Falk.

October 8, 2019
Signed DE Bronson Kaufusi to the Practice Squad. Released LB Jamey Mosley from the Practice Squad.

October 4, 2019
Signed QB David Fales. Acquired OT Conor McDermott via waivers (from the Buffalo Bills). Waived DE Bronson Kaufusi. Placed DE John Franklin-Myers (Undisclosed) on Injured Reserve.

October 1, 2019
Waived TE Bucky Hodges. Signed OG Brandon Hitner to the Practice Squad.

September 25, 2019
Signed QB Mike White to the Practice Squad. Released TE Ian Bunting from the Practice Squad.

September 23, 2019
Signed WR Vyncint Smith from the Houston Texans practice squad. Released QB David Fales.

September 18, 2019
Signed QB David Fales. Signed DB Bennett Jackson to the Practice Squad. Placed QB Trevor Siemian (Ankle) on Injured Reserve.

September 16, 2019
Waived DB Bennett Jackson. Signed QB Luke Falk to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad.

September 11, 2019
Acquired DE Jordan Willis via waivers (from the Cincinnati Bengals). Acquired WR Demaryius Thomas via trade from the New England Patriots. Signed LB James Burgess to the Practice Squad. Released OG Ben Braden from the Practice Squad. Placed WR Quincy Enunwa (Neck) on Injured Reserve.

September 10, 2019
Signed K Sam Ficken. Waived P Kaare Vedvik. Waived DB Brandon Bryant from Injured Reserve. Placed DT Nathan Shepherd on the Reserve/Suspended List.

September 4, 2019
Signed WR Josh Malone to the Practice Squad.

September 3, 2019
Signed WR Greg Dortch to the Practice Squad.

September 2, 2019
Signed LB Albert McClellan. Waived OL Toa Lobendahn. Waived DB Jeremy Clark from Injured Reserve. Signed RB Josh Adams and TE Ian Bunting to the Practice Squad. Placed OG Brent Qvale (Knee) on Injured Reserve.

September 1, 2019
Acquired WR Braxton Berrios via waivers (from the New England Patriots). Acquired DE John Franklin-Myers via waivers (from the Los Angeles Rams). Acquired DB Bennett Jackson via waivers (from the Baltimore Ravens). Acquired P Kaare Vedvik via waivers (from the Minnesota Vikings). Released LB Albert McClellan. Waived K Taylor Bertolet, WR Greg Dortch and DB Doug Middleton. Signed OT Calvin Anderson, OG Ben Braden, DB Kyron Brown, QB Luke Falk, RB Valentine Holmes, LB Jamey Mosley and WR Jeff Smithto the Practice Squad. Placed DB Mark Myers (Head) on Injured Reserve.

August 31, 2019
Released LB Stephone Anthony, DB Marcus Cooper, WR Deonte Thompson and TE Eric Tomlinson. Waived WR Quincy Adeboyejo, DL Justin Alexandre, OT Calvin Anderson, C Ryan Anderson, OG Ben Braden, DB Alex Brown, DB Kyron Brown, LB James Burgess, WR Deontay Burnett, DB Tevaughn Campbell, P Matt Darr, QB Luke Falk, RB Valentine Holmes, RB Godwin Igwebuike, DB Derrick Kindred, RB Elijah McGuire, OT Wyatt Miller, OG Jordan Morgan, LB Jamey Mosley, DB Mark Myers (injured), WR Charone Peake, LB Jachai Polite, DL Trevon Sanders, OT Eric Smith, WR Jeff Smith, DL Myquon Stout, C Jon Toth, QB Davis Webb, WR Tim White and LB Anthony Wint. Traded DB Parry Nickerson to the Seattle Seahawks. Placed DB Blessuan Austin (Knee) on the Non-Football Injury List. Placed LB Brandon Copeland on the Reserve/Suspended List. Placed TE Chris Herndon IV on the Reserve/Suspended List.

August 30, 2019
Signed DB Matthias Farley. Waived DB Santos Ramirez. Placed DB Brandon Bryant (Concussion) on Injured Reserve.

August 29, 2019
Waived DB Brandon Bryant (injured). Acquired DB Nate Hairston via trade from the Indianapolis Colts.

August 27, 2019
Signed DB Santos Ramirez. Waived DB Dee Delaney.

August 23, 2019
Signed WR Quincy Adeboyejo. Waived WR J.J. Jones.

August 21, 2019
Signed LB Stephone Anthony. Waived DB Santos Ramirez.

August 20, 2019
Acquired DB Derrick Kindred via waivers (from the Indianapolis Colts). Waived LB Montrel Meander. Waived OG Tyler Jones from Injured Reserve.

August 18, 2019
Signed LB Albert McClellan. Placed LB Avery Williamson(Knee) on Injured Reserve.

August 17, 2019
Placed K Chandler Catanzaro on the Reserve/Left Squad List.

August 14, 2019
Signed DB Marcus Cooper. Waived TE Nick Truesdell.

August 11, 2019
Signed K Taylor Bertolet.

August 10, 2019
Signed TE Nick Truesdell. Waived DB Derrick Jones.

August 6, 2019
Waived TE Nick Truesdell. Acquired OG Alex Lewis via trade from the Baltimore Ravens.

August 5, 2019
Acquired DB Alex Brown via waivers (from the Philadelphia Eagles). Waived WR Quadree Henderson. Placed DB Jeremy Clark (Hamstring) and OG Tyler Jones (Calf) on Injured Reserve.

August 4, 2019
Signed TE Nick Truesdell. Acquired RB Godwin Igwebuikevia waivers (from the San Francisco 49ers). Waived DB Jeremy Clark (injured) and OG Tyler Jones (injured). Placed TE Bucky Hodges (Undisclosed) on Injured Reserve.

August 3, 2019
Signed C Ryan Kalil. Waived TE Bucky Hodges (injured).

July 31, 2019
Placed OL Toa Lobendahn (Undisclosed) on the Physically Unable to Perform List.

July 30, 2019
Signed C Ryan Anderson and DB Dee Delaney. Waived LB Jeffrey Allison and OL Toa Lobendahn.

July 26, 2019
Signed draft pick DT Quinnen Williams. Waived DL Fredrick Jones.

July 24, 2019
Signed TE Bucky Hodges.

July 23, 2019
Signed TE Ryan Griffin. Waived RB De'Angelo Henderson.

June 27, 2019
Signed draft pick OT Chuma Edoga.

June 13, 2019
Signed DB Mark Myers. Waived DB John Battle.

June 12, 2019
Acquired LB Montrel Meander via waivers (from the Oakland Raiders).

June 11, 2019
Released TE Neal Sterling.

June 10, 2019
Re-signed RB Bilal Powell.
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Snook said:

Personally I like what I’ve seen so far and want to see it play out a little farther. We desperately need some continuity with this organization.

Its just not honest to say he wasn't the GM for the full 2019 season. He made multiple roster moves. 

15 minutes ago, Snook said:

and how can forget this nice 10 million drop in the bucket. 
August 3, 2019

6 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

First off, I’m a JD supporter but his cracks & shortcomings are showing. Despite being hired June 7th, 2019, JD made a SIGNIFICANT amount of transactions, trades, waiver claims and overhauled the 2019 during the summer. So despite not having the ‘19 FA & Draft, he still made a lot of changes during that summer and throughout the season; starting w/the resigning of Bilal Powell to the most egregious transaction:being the Kalil signing. 

Proof:

December 31, 2019
Signed P Ian Berryman, DE Ahmad Gooden, WR Keon Hatcher, DE Bronson Kaufusi, DE Corbin Kaufusi, C Brad Lundblade, K Brett Maher, C James Murray, DE Wyatt Rayand QB Mike White to a future contract.

December 28, 2019
Acquired TE Ross Travis via waivers (from the Indianapolis Colts). Signed OG Ben Braden to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed OG Tom Compton (Calf) and OG Alex Lewis (Ankle) on Injured Reserve.

December 21, 2019
Signed DE Ahmad Gooden to the Practice Squad.

December 20, 2019
Signed WR Josh Malone to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad.

December 19, 2019
Signed RB Kenneth Dixon.

December 17, 2019
Signed WR Keon Hatcher to the Practice Squad. Released C Ryan Crozier from the Practice Squad. Placed OT Chuma Edoga (Knee) and WR Jeff Smith (Ankle) on Injured Reserve.

December 12, 2019
Activated OG Brent Qvale from Injured Reserve. Placed TE Ryan Griffin (Ankle) on Injured Reserve.

December 9, 2019
Signed WR Jeff Smith to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed C Brad Lundblade to the Practice Squad. Placed DB Kyron Brown (Quadriceps) on Injured Reserve.

December 3, 2019
Acquired DB Bennett Jackson via waivers (from the Baltimore Ravens). Placed LB C.J. Mosley (Groin) on Injured Reserve.

November 27, 2019
Designated DE John Franklin-Myers for return from Injured Reserve. Designated OG Brent Qvale for return from Injured Reserve.

November 25, 2019
Signed DE Wyatt Ray to the Practice Squad. Released LB Jamey Mosley from the Practice Squad.

November 22, 2019
Released RB Valentine Holmes from the Practice Squad.

November 20, 2019
Signed C Ryan Crozier to the Practice Squad.

November 16, 2019
Signed C Leo Koloamatangi to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed C Ryan Kalil (Knee) on Injured Reserve.

November 13, 2019
Signed OG Ben Braden to the Practice Squad.

November 12, 2019
Signed LB B.J. Bello. Signed DB Kyron Brown to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed TE Chris Herndon IV(Ribs) and OG Brian Winters (Shoulder) on Injured Reserve.

November 7, 2019
Activated DB Blessuan Austin from the Reserve/Non-Football Injury List. Waived LB B.J. Bello.

November 6, 2019
Acquired DB Maurice Canady via waivers (from the Baltimore Ravens). Signed C James Murray to the Practice Squad. Placed DB Rontez Miles (Neck) on Injured Reserve.

November 5, 2019
Signed LB Paul Worrilow. Signed RB Josh Adams to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Placed WR Josh Bellamy (Shoulder) and DB Trumaine Johnson (Ankle) on Injured Reserve.

November 1, 2019
Activated DT Nathan Shepherd from the Reserve/Suspended List. Signed LB Frankie Luvu to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed LB Jamey Mosley to the Practice Squad. Released OG Brandon Hitner from the Practice Squad. Placed RB Trenton Cannon (Foot) and LB Blake Cashman (Shoulder) on Injured Reserve.

October 30, 2019
Signed LB B.J. Bello. Signed DB Arthur Maulet to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed C Leo Koloamatangito the Practice Squad. Placed LB Albert McClellan(Concussion) on Injured Reserve.

October 29, 2019
Traded DT Leonard Williams to the New York Giants.

October 26, 2019
Released OG Kelechi Osemele. Signed LB James Burgess to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad. Signed LB Ukeme Eligwe to the Practice Squad.

October 22, 2019
Waived DB Mark Myers from Injured Reserve.

October 17, 2019
Signed DB Arthur Maulet to the Practice Squad. Placed OG Brandon Hitner on the Practice Squad/Injured List.

October 16, 2019
Signed LB Frankie Luvu to the Practice Squad.

October 15, 2019
Signed DB Blake Countess. Waived DB Arthur Maulet. Signed DE Corbin Kaufusi to the Practice Squad.

October 14, 2019
Activated TE Chris Herndon IV from the Reserve/Suspended List. Waived LB Frankie Luvu.

October 12, 2019
Activated LB Brandon Copeland from the Reserve/Suspended List. Waived QB Luke Falk.

October 8, 2019
Signed DE Bronson Kaufusi to the Practice Squad. Released LB Jamey Mosley from the Practice Squad.

October 4, 2019
Signed QB David Fales. Acquired OT Conor McDermott via waivers (from the Buffalo Bills). Waived DE Bronson Kaufusi. Placed DE John Franklin-Myers (Undisclosed) on Injured Reserve.

October 1, 2019
Waived TE Bucky Hodges. Signed OG Brandon Hitner to the Practice Squad.

September 25, 2019
Signed QB Mike White to the Practice Squad. Released TE Ian Bunting from the Practice Squad.

September 23, 2019
Signed WR Vyncint Smith from the Houston Texans practice squad. Released QB David Fales.

September 18, 2019
Signed QB David Fales. Signed DB Bennett Jackson to the Practice Squad. Placed QB Trevor Siemian (Ankle) on Injured Reserve.

September 16, 2019
Waived DB Bennett Jackson. Signed QB Luke Falk to the Active Roster from the Practice Squad.

September 11, 2019
Acquired DE Jordan Willis via waivers (from the Cincinnati Bengals). Acquired WR Demaryius Thomas via trade from the New England Patriots. Signed LB James Burgess to the Practice Squad. Released OG Ben Braden from the Practice Squad. Placed WR Quincy Enunwa (Neck) on Injured Reserve.

September 10, 2019
Signed K Sam Ficken. Waived P Kaare Vedvik. Waived DB Brandon Bryant from Injured Reserve. Placed DT Nathan Shepherd on the Reserve/Suspended List.

September 4, 2019
Signed WR Josh Malone to the Practice Squad.

September 3, 2019
Signed WR Greg Dortch to the Practice Squad.

September 2, 2019
Signed LB Albert McClellan. Waived OL Toa Lobendahn. Waived DB Jeremy Clark from Injured Reserve. Signed RB Josh Adams and TE Ian Bunting to the Practice Squad. Placed OG Brent Qvale (Knee) on Injured Reserve.

September 1, 2019
Acquired WR Braxton Berrios via waivers (from the New England Patriots). Acquired DE John Franklin-Myers via waivers (from the Los Angeles Rams). Acquired DB Bennett Jackson via waivers (from the Baltimore Ravens). Acquired P Kaare Vedvik via waivers (from the Minnesota Vikings). Released LB Albert McClellan. Waived K Taylor Bertolet, WR Greg Dortch and DB Doug Middleton. Signed OT Calvin Anderson, OG Ben Braden, DB Kyron Brown, QB Luke Falk, RB Valentine Holmes, LB Jamey Mosley and WR Jeff Smithto the Practice Squad. Placed DB Mark Myers (Head) on Injured Reserve.

August 31, 2019
Released LB Stephone Anthony, DB Marcus Cooper, WR Deonte Thompson and TE Eric Tomlinson. Waived WR Quincy Adeboyejo, DL Justin Alexandre, OT Calvin Anderson, C Ryan Anderson, OG Ben Braden, DB Alex Brown, DB Kyron Brown, LB James Burgess, WR Deontay Burnett, DB Tevaughn Campbell, P Matt Darr, QB Luke Falk, RB Valentine Holmes, RB Godwin Igwebuike, DB Derrick Kindred, RB Elijah McGuire, OT Wyatt Miller, OG Jordan Morgan, LB Jamey Mosley, DB Mark Myers (injured), WR Charone Peake, LB Jachai Polite, DL Trevon Sanders, OT Eric Smith, WR Jeff Smith, DL Myquon Stout, C Jon Toth, QB Davis Webb, WR Tim White and LB Anthony Wint. Traded DB Parry Nickerson to the Seattle Seahawks. Placed DB Blessuan Austin (Knee) on the Non-Football Injury List. Placed LB Brandon Copeland on the Reserve/Suspended List. Placed TE Chris Herndon IV on the Reserve/Suspended List.

August 30, 2019
Signed DB Matthias Farley. Waived DB Santos Ramirez. Placed DB Brandon Bryant (Concussion) on Injured Reserve.

August 29, 2019
Waived DB Brandon Bryant (injured). Acquired DB Nate Hairston via trade from the Indianapolis Colts.

August 27, 2019
Signed DB Santos Ramirez. Waived DB Dee Delaney.

August 23, 2019
Signed WR Quincy Adeboyejo. Waived WR J.J. Jones.

August 21, 2019
Signed LB Stephone Anthony. Waived DB Santos Ramirez.

August 20, 2019
Acquired DB Derrick Kindred via waivers (from the Indianapolis Colts). Waived LB Montrel Meander. Waived OG Tyler Jones from Injured Reserve.

August 18, 2019
Signed LB Albert McClellan. Placed LB Avery Williamson(Knee) on Injured Reserve.

August 17, 2019
Placed K Chandler Catanzaro on the Reserve/Left Squad List.

August 14, 2019
Signed DB Marcus Cooper. Waived TE Nick Truesdell.

August 11, 2019
Signed K Taylor Bertolet.

August 10, 2019
Signed TE Nick Truesdell. Waived DB Derrick Jones.

August 6, 2019
Waived TE Nick Truesdell. Acquired OG Alex Lewis via trade from the Baltimore Ravens.

August 5, 2019
Acquired DB Alex Brown via waivers (from the Philadelphia Eagles). Waived WR Quadree Henderson. Placed DB Jeremy Clark (Hamstring) and OG Tyler Jones (Calf) on Injured Reserve.

August 4, 2019
Signed TE Nick Truesdell. Acquired RB Godwin Igwebuikevia waivers (from the San Francisco 49ers). Waived DB Jeremy Clark (injured) and OG Tyler Jones (injured). Placed TE Bucky Hodges (Undisclosed) on Injured Reserve.

August 3, 2019

July 31, 2019
Placed OL Toa Lobendahn (Undisclosed) on the Physically Unable to Perform List.

July 30, 2019
Signed C Ryan Anderson and DB Dee Delaney. Waived LB Jeffrey Allison and OL Toa Lobendahn.

July 26, 2019
Signed draft pick DT Quinnen Williams. Waived DL Fredrick Jones.

July 24, 2019
Signed TE Bucky Hodges.

July 23, 2019
Signed TE Ryan Griffin. Waived RB De'Angelo Henderson.

June 27, 2019
Signed draft pick OT Chuma Edoga.

June 13, 2019
Signed DB Mark Myers. Waived DB John Battle.

June 12, 2019
Acquired LB Montrel Meander via waivers (from the Oakland Raiders).

June 11, 2019
Released TE Neal Sterling.

June 10, 2019
Re-signed RB Bilal Powell.

Ok, signing draft picks ,moving guys from practice squad , guys coming off and going on the IR, etc etc etc…

Dinner and dessert have already been served and the only thing left was leftovers and heartburn. He had to try and fix things on the fly and evaluate what he had.

He took a shot at Kalil, so what?

The 2 most consistent & all-HUSTLE players on this ‘21 team who are outplaying their measureables were also VERY NICE GEMS as 3rd priority waiver claims: Braxton Berrios (Patties) & John Franklin-Meyers (Rams) 

Ive given credit and have had faith in JD, but some dubious decision, IMO, are starting to becoming glaring flaws in talent evaluation and roster management. 

9 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Its just not honest to say he wasn't the GM for the full 2019 season. He made multiple roster moves. 

He wasn’t GM for the FULL 2019 season. The draft and free agency were over. The two most important parts of putting a team together. 
It not honest to say he was GM for the full 2019 season.

Please tell me what he could have done differently. I know Kalil didn’t work but I don’t remember a lot of people jumping up and down at the time of the signing saying what a mistake it was.

On 9/20/2021 at 8:11 AM, kevinc855 said:

A halfway competitive football team. To much to ask?

Yeah, right out of the gate with a new, well, everything... BB* has never befuddled an inexperienced rookie QB before, right. Every o-line with major changes is ready week one as a cohesive unit I'm sure... The D played better. The O should definitely be run heavy for a while. There are plenty of things that need to get better or change. Mims should be on the field playing in any role he does know. JD has had 2 off-seasons to rebuild a piss poor roster at every position. However, I'm sure you would have hit every pick and FA contract if you were in charge...... There wouldn't be any injuries either forcing you to play depth that doesn't exist because again the roster was dog sh*t when you got here. JD's first draft certainly leaves a lot to be desired right now no question, but they're in their second year as players after coming in during a ****ed up time in history. I mean context matters....

10 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Oh my goodness. No one was talking deep playoff run this year but this is a 2-3 win team. This is a professional league, conceding seasons isn’t a real thing. Last year we lose to get Trevor this year we lose to develop Zach, that doesn’t even make sense.

Go get some talent and win some football games and not lose 25-6 at home. It’s not that hard 

We’re not a 2-3 win team, come on. I bet you anything we double your prediction. 

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

What exactly has happened in the first 2 games to convince you that things are better after 2 drafts, 2.5 free agent periods, a superior HC, and superior OC, and a superior DC have come to town?

I see teams across the league that have made changes and they are winning games.  We are losing.  Badly.  Quinnen, Becton, Mims, these guys were supposed to be gamechangers under fresh leadership and fresh playcalling, they were supposedly held down by the prior coaching staff.  And they look like the same sh-t as they did last year.  And the QB?  Has the OL in Carolina ruined him already?  And what the hell playbook was in effect against New England that put him in a position to make such high risk throws?  It's irresponsible coaching that he would even think he could put the ball up for grabs as he did.

Name one player, coach, or scout on the Jets who is exceeding your expectations.  <crickets>

SAR I

Bro, we are two games in ???