RIP Savage69

BP

20 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I remember back in March of this year Savage was replying to @Spoot-Face, who was having a discussion with somebody regarding the neg rep being misused. Spoot-Face said if you get rid of the negative rep you may as well get rid of the positive rep too, to which Savage replied, "absolutely those are features for children." Then @Pac comes in and replies to Savage, "Your avatar is a chick holding a wine glass in her ***hole." LMAO...Savage says back to Pac, "And you have a problem with a cute female butt?? Well by all means down vote me or whatever it is you guys do for gratification.." 

I remember that, lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

I remember back in March of this year Savage was replying to @Spoot-Face, who was having a discussion with somebody regarding the neg rep being misused. Spoot-Face said if you get rid of the negative rep you may as well get rid of the positive rep too, to which Savage replied, "absolutely those are features for children." Then @Pac comes in and replies to Savage, "Your avatar is a chick holding a wine glass in her ***hole." LMAO...Savage says back to Pac, "And you have a problem with a cute female butt?? Well by all means down vote me or whatever it is you guys do for gratification.." 

He’s 100% spot on

Very sad news, excellent old-school poster, never unreasonable, always with a sense of humour and THAT avatar….will miss him on these boards…..even  though I never met the man nor even knew his face or indeed anything about him other than the chick with a glass of fizz clenched between her cheeks!!

Behind the avatars are families, friends and acquaintances for whom this is a deeply sad passing…thoughts with them as this time

it’s always sad when a fellow fan goes without getting to see us back in the Super Bowl or even fielding a competitive team, I hope he gets to enjoy his beloved Jets wherever he is and may he rest in peace

• Upvote 2

A class act that regardless of whether you disagreed with his point, you knew that if you were in a bunker with him, he would have your back, nonetheless. 

Every comment was a bit tongue in cheek with a wink and a nod, and if you did not get the joke, the joke was on you.

His legacy is irreplaceable. JetNation Hall of Famer.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1