RIP Savage69

BP

5 hours ago, BP said:

What’s funny is I had a similar situation in 2010 with Deegan lol he wants to fight me in front of his 12 year old son.

you know why? In late 2008 He put me on moderation (double secret probation) on JI because I had Kate come to our legendary siragusa/classic Harley tailgate (greatest ever) and not to come over to 16H to kneel and kiss his ring. And by doing so he unknowingly (idiot) gave me access to his mod forum lol sneaking in their mod forum at 3am hahaha the activity in the JN mod forum at 4am was insane. Max didn’t believe me, he’s like “post a screen shot or shut up” I post a screenshot and max is like “hey mother ****er get in there and get the dirt” anyways @ZachEY ratted us out to buzzsaw and I was gone for forever.

fast forward 2010, I’m tailgating with T mac and Brenda and I didn’t see him but Tommy introduces us and he went off the charts wanting to fight me in front of his 12 year old son. I just kept laughing at him after that and ******* with him (I was a little buzzed) T Mac apologized to me but it wasn’t his fault. I still chuckle at that. His son was like “please don’t kick my daddy’s ass BP” I was like, don’t worry son. As long as he doesn’t touch me we’re good.

Does he realize that you have GI Joe level strength?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, New York Mick said:

@BP

Wait, now that I think about it, that was 2009 and the Monday night game they lost on the last play of the game (Ronnie brown td) I was getting annoyed figuring out logistics to get 12 people to and from the stadium with a car service/van. Lol that’s probably why I’m looking at my phone.

miss that dude. Thanks for sharing.

29 minutes ago, BP said:

Wait, now that I think about it, that was 2009 and the Monday night game they lost on the last play of the game (Ronnie brown td) I was getting annoyed figuring out logistics to get 12 people to and from the stadium with a car service/van. Lol that’s probably why I’m looking at my phone.

It’s me, you, savage, Thor and Brenda?

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, BP said:

That was a great weekend.  

RIP Savage