Sign Cam Newton

Just now, The Crusher said:

He wasn’t on the bench though. He’s been at home, not sure if he’s done anything to stay viable. Not sure what Nick Mullens has to do with anything. 

We don’t know what kap is doing to make any assumptions so we can’t say he’s not good or not right now , I only said nick mullens because he’s a clear option that knows the system but I’m sure we would have to give up assets …. Which is why I say to sign cam best option rn

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

If the GM and the coaching staff decides to pursue a veteran backup up QB this stage of the game i would rather they do it without giving up draft picks. 

If theres a QB available who can help ZW and this team then i'm all for it. 

This coaching staff is completely incompetent and obviously don’t know how to manage a rookie QB. 

Zach obviously isn’t held accountable but mims is, go figure 

1 hour ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

We don’t know what kap is doing to make any assumptions so we can’t say he’s not good or not right now , I only said nick mullens because he’s a clear option that knows the system but I’m sure we would have to give up assets …. Which is why I say to sign cam best option rn

Fair enough. I’d be ok with Cam. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

I am not sure why I am joining this thread, but here goes...

Cam Newton sucks.  

Kaepernick has not been relevant in ages. 

Nick Mullens is on the Browns practice squad.  We don't have to give up sh*t.  Just keep him on the active roster for 3 weeks and sign them between game day and the following Tuesday if they are protected.  The Browns have been protecting him, but that doesn't mean he can't be signed, it just alters the timing.  

I don't really care for any of them.  If you are looking to sign these scrubs you might as well have made FItzpatrick an offer.  

• Upvote 2