Any chance Jets could go after Aaron Rodgers next year?

KO91

9 hours ago, KO91 said:

With Teddy having a career year maybe he sticks around in Denver (rumored to get Rodgers). 

The Jets have the cap space and draft picks to get him. 

As for Zach even if he’s a complete disaster he’s still probably worth a 2nd round pick (see Rosen). Could even see a team like Tampa or NO offering a first. 

IMO this would be a win win for everyone. 

-Jets immediately become a contender and are no longer a laughing stock 

-Rodgers gets full control of the organization. Weak ownership, weak GM, weak HC.  

-Wilson gets better coaching and a chance to develop his game. 

Plus he’s not currently being investigated or facing law suits, Do it!

10 hours ago, KO91 said:

With Teddy having a career year maybe he sticks around in Denver (rumored to get Rodgers). 

As for Zach even if he’s a complete disaster he’s still probably worth a 2nd round pick (see Rosen). Could even see a team like Tampa or NO offering a first. 

-Rodgers gets full control of the organization. Weak ownership, weak GM, weak HC.  

You have been trolling since day one. Grow up.

10 hours ago, KO91 said:

The optics would look bad if they did that next year. They should’ve did that this year and sent the 2022 draft picks and have Wilson on the bench for this year that would’ve been the monster play but I’m not the gm ….. if I was we wouldn’t be miserable rn 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jgb said:

It’s funny. OP was just cautioning posters in another thread for jumping to conclusions about Becton based on sample size. Can’t make this stuff up.

He has been trolling the board for some time, Dolphins and Pats fans, especially the Fins. Just children or a mentally unstable man child. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

The optics would look bad if they did that next year. They should’ve did that this year and sent the 2022 draft picks and have Wilson on the bench for this year that would’ve been the monster play but I’m not the gm ….. if I was we wouldn’t be miserable rn 

Here is another goof. What does this mean “if I was me we wouldn’t be miserable rn”  You just gave yourself away. Must be a Dolphins fan. 

10 hours ago, KO91 said:

So you want a 38 year old starting QB.

And to trade Wilson for a 2nd.

And to give Rodgers full control of the Jets Organization.

Hmmm.

That's a take, alright.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, faba said:

If you are Aaron Rodgers why would you think about coming here really

Because Rodgers wants to be LeBron James. He wants influence and say on personnel decisions.

If you are Woody you tell him to give you a list of the players he wants and have JD make up it happen. 

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

So you want a 38 year old starting QB.

And to trade Wilson for a 2nd.

And to give Rodgers full control of the Jets Organization.

Hmmm.

That's a take, alright.

Interestingly I hated the idea until you mentioned giving Rodgers full control of the Organization.  I'm now on board.

• Haha 1