Well, here we go again. Jets coming off another disappointing loss face the Denver Broncos in Mile High next week which also happens to be the Broncos home opener.

The Broncos, not expected to do much this year, is off to a 2-0 start, although they have faced 2 bad football teams, the Giants and Jags. Teddy Bridgewater will face the Jets D. He has 4 TD's and 0 ints on the year. Quite a different story on the other side as Zach Wilson has racked up 6 ints through his first 8 QTRS of play. 

How do we feel we match up? 

Will we get after Teddy? 

Will Zach clean it up? 

What are you looking for in Denver v Jets in one of the few 4pm late games the Jets play this year. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, I've taken all the data from both Jets games and both Broncos games from this season, plus all the historical data from our past matchups going back ten years, plus all of Zach Wilson's college

the defense will likely key in on the run and force Zach to beat them and with this amateur hour offensive staff we have they will most likely try and force the run regardless.    I can see us

I just hope Wilson rebounds and has a quality performance.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Well, here we go again. Jets coming off another disappointing loss face the Denver Broncos in Mile High next week which also happens to be the Broncos home opener.

The Broncos, not expected to do much this year, is off to a 2-0 start, although they have faced 2 bad football teams, the Giants and Jags. Teddy Bridgewater will face the Jets D. He has 4 TD's and 0 ints on the year. Quite a different story on the other side as Zach Wilson has racked up 6 ints through his first 8 QTRS of play. 

Will we get after Teddy? 

Will Zach clean it up? 

What are you looking for in Denver v Jets in one of the few 4pm late games the Jets play this year. 

Denver will follow the same blueprint New England did last week. Keep it simple on offense and don’t turn the ball over, let the Jets offense make all the mistakes. Should be an easy road to victory for them.

• Upvote 2

the defense will likely key in on the run and force Zach to beat them and with this amateur hour offensive staff we have they will most likely try and force the run regardless. 

I can see us struggling to convert drives and  gas out our defense. Should be a long boring game 🥺

I’m so sick of this s*** 

Can we just end the season already? 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2
27 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Will we get after Teddy? 

Will Zach clean it up? 

If we can run the ball and play even okay defense we have a chance if not they’re using Zach as a toothpick 

broncos are missing two top dogs one on offense one on defense their journeyman qb is two games into his new system with a new team-the broncos are not good at all and I believe they win by 14+

this is just like last year you want to be a become rich just bet vs the jets every week and double it the next week

It is going to be really scary when we start to play the better teams on the schedule.

I think we win 2-4 at most and losing all games is possible

• Upvote 1

Wait, you are asking about winning?  It's not about winning.  It's about "getting better". 

So as long as we put up more than 6 points it's considered a 'win' in Coach Saleh's mind.  I'm thinking we are good for 9 so, wow, that's like a huge win.  Game ball to Amendola and the entire kicking unit for putting us over the top.

SAR I

• Haha 4

The Broncos and Teddy B have yet to go up against a top 10 defense. That changes on Sunday and I think they will struggle.

It all comes down to Zach. This Jets team overall is good enough to go out and beat the Broncos, but is Zach ready to go win a game? Or will he throw the game away like he did on Sunday?

• Upvote 1
46 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Will we get after Teddy? 

Will Zach clean it up? 

Will they FREE DENZEL?

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

OK I'll bite, what's the punchline here?

The kids from the Wasatch Mountains.  He should be very comfortable at altitude.  This is a home game for Zach.  Also has a huge Mormon community.  He will get support in Denver.

• Upvote 1

If the Jets are going to win any games this season it will be against medium to lower rung teams like Denver. Not easy winning in Denver but the Broncos aren’t that good and are due for an L. Just wonder if Wilson while at BYU used to playing in high altitude. Provo is about 4550 feet Denver 5280.

58 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Will we get after Teddy? 

Will Zach clean it up? 

We are going to play conservative  and have less than 200 yards of offense

55 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Cool, another QB we should have kept.

Come on, MAC had a plan, we didn't give him enough time. Pass on Mahommes and draft a safety, trade away Bridgewater, play a 40 year old journeyman, then trade away 3 seconds to get a QB.  I think we all are just too short sighted to see the brilliance behind this strategy. 😡