It's Broncos Week

kevinc855

This game will affect how I feel about the rest of the season. We are told how seldom Zach make a mistake twice. So, let’s see how he rebounds from last week. I still expect rookie mistakes, but particularly the 3rd and 4th ints were bonehead mistakes. IMO the first feels more like a rookie mistake and the 2nd was a catchable ball although high.

Hopefully, he learns to use his check downs more and stops throwing 50/50 balls to 5’9” receivers. IMO that is a bonehead mistake. I know @The Crusher, free Denzel. 

If he learns and improves with the rest of the team, we will have a fun year, and I’ll be excited for our playoff potential next year. If he doesn’t, we are in for a long, dark season.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Is it? He's not the player he was and they have decent players behind him. 

Yeah it’s better for us he led the Broncos in sacks last year. I’d much rather not have to play against him if I had the option  

Let’s see how the team responds, because as bad as we are, this is a winnable game.

If our D shows up and O doesn’t completely sh*t the bed like last week we can steal a W on the road.

But honestly, even without a win thought this team (especially the O) needs to show up, improve, and be competitive.

Let’s see what Coach Saleh has up his sleeve. This game has a “Herm Edwards” game feel to it.

Most of you are laughing or thinking that sounds awful, but whenever we had a rough stretch, Herm always seems to pull out a surprising road win and right the ship a bit. 

I have a feeling we’ll be competitive, and hopefully steal one from the rockies. 

This game comes to mind….

Yes apples and oranges. Our 2002 roster was MUCH better but the team we were playing was also MUCH better than who we are facing this week. Either way…I just have a feeling that everyone is so down on us and Coach Saleh will have this team with a fire under it.

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

Sure, you'd rather they not have him, but Von Miller is the more integral player for them. 

Right so because they’re best players back we shouldn’t be glad that their 2nd best edge rushers not playing lol what?

• WTF? 1

Wilson looks good and throws for 3 TD's in a Jets win.  Book it.

Can't wait to see the incredible reversal of opinion by some of you and the verbal fellatio you'll be giving Wilson after a bounce back game.  Conclusion -  Some of you need to chiiiiiiiiiiiiiil.  2 games does not a career make.  Jesus.

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Well, here we go again. Jets coming off another disappointing loss face the Denver Broncos in Mile High next week which also happens to be the Broncos home opener.

The Broncos, not expected to do much this year, is off to a 2-0 start, although they have faced 2 bad football teams, the Giants and Jags. Teddy Bridgewater will face the Jets D. He has 4 TD's and 0 ints on the year. Quite a different story on the other side as Zach Wilson has racked up 6 ints through his first 8 QTRS of play. 

How do we feel we match up? 

Will we get after Teddy? 

Will Zach clean it up? 

What are you looking for in Denver v Jets in one of the few 4pm late games the Jets play this year. 

we should win we have to play D aganst bridgewater

What i hope to see ..

Zach under control
Zach not gelded
Moore makes 5 catches
Carter averages 6+ yards a carry
Q makes his first visible tackle
Our Oline plays a boring but good game
Crowder has 6 catches.

Educated Guess ...
Denver 35
Jets 24

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I lived in Denver for 4 years, Fort Collins for 3.

Was at Old Mile High twice, Invesco Field or whatever they call it now three or four times.  Locals call the stadium “the diaphragm” because of the wavy shape at the top of it.

It is intimidating, loud, and the thin air just ain’t something people are used to that don’t live there.  Even fit people’s lungs burn when they first exercise at 5000+ feet.

Jets have virtually no chance.

Broncos 27-10

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, RoadFan said:

I lived in Denver for 4 years, Fort Collins for 3.

Was at Old Mile High twice, Invesco Field or whatever they call it now three or four times.  Locals call the stadium “the diaphragm” because of the wavy shape at the top of it.

It is intimidating, loud, and the thin air just ain’t something people are used to that don’t live there.  Even fit people’s lungs burn when they first exercise at 5000+ feet.

Jets have virtually no chance.

Broncos 27-10

Yep, that and this the first Broncos home game and they're coming in undefeated with the Jets on deck preparing to go 3-0.   They're going to be so freaking loud and rowdy and ready to go, it is going to be a very tough environment.  

Throw in the fact Fangio is one of the best in the league at week to week game plans and he just saw Zach throw 4 picks vs. zone coverage and no pressure.  lol  Broncos D is F'ing loaded, arguably more talented than the Patriots.  This is going to be disaster.  I suspect a shutout and another 4 pick day at minimum.  

13 hours ago, RoadFan said:

t is intimidating, loud, and the thin air just ain’t something people are used to that don’t live there.  Even fit people’s lungs burn when they first exercise at 5000+ feet.

The one thing we have going for us -- elevation in Provo is similar to Denver.  Over 4,500 feet, so it shouldn't be that big of an adjustment for Zach.  Rest of the team, maybe, but Wilson has played a lot in thin air.

Playing against Von Miller -- that worries me a lot more than the thin air.

On 9/21/2021 at 10:56 AM, kevinc855 said:

Well, here we go again. Jets coming off another disappointing loss face the Denver Broncos in Mile High next week which also happens to be the Broncos home opener.

The Broncos, not expected to do much this year, is off to a 2-0 start, although they have faced 2 bad football teams, the Giants and Jags. Teddy Bridgewater will face the Jets D. He has 4 TD's and 0 ints on the year. Quite a different story on the other side as Zach Wilson has racked up 6 ints through his first 8 QTRS of play. 

How do we feel we match up? 

Will we get after Teddy? 

Will Zach clean it up? 

What are you looking for in Denver v Jets in one of the few 4pm late games the Jets play this year. 

Broncos are a good team.  They were a QB away from contending coming into the season.  Teddy isn’t a world beater but he has come in and provided much needed solid consistent play at the position.  I don’t see this as the week we get the ship moving back to the right direction.