It's Broncos Week

kevinc855

1 minute ago, Sonny Werblin said:

As a lifelong Jet Fan, it seems to me that this is precisely the kind of game the Jets end up winning. 

I definitely know what you mean, but on paper, this game looks really bad for us. 

Wilson has to be a completely different player for us to even be in the game

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Sounds about right.  Is that your take on what's behind the Mims' drama?

No.  Mims is being used as an example of what will happen to you if you are not fully on board with the new culture.

Mims will be given the rest of the season to turn his attitude around and if he falls in line with what they are asking for culturewise, he will get on the field this year.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Snell41 said:

Zach throws multiple picks again, we lose by double digits, we set another obscure record of futility……. You know, same as every other week.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Okay, honestly, if this happens?  I will give up.  If this kid crashes and burns, then this goddam franchise should never draft a QB again.  Stick with throwing a boatload of money at an established QB.  'Cause it will show that we're beyond cursed in the rookie QB dept.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

No.  Mims is being used as an example of what will happen to you if you are not fully on board with the new culture.

Mims will be given the rest of the season to turn his attitude around and if he falls in line with what they are asking for culturewise, he will get on the field this year.

You really believe this is Saleh's intent?  He's that hard ass about following his plan?  At least from the outside, that focus on respecting Saleh's overall team philosophy is impressive.  Also, if true, makes me think Mims is a complete dope.