Official trade for Watson thread

Just putting this here now just in case or for pure discussion. Still early 2 games in. If by end of season we are utter trash would you flip Wilson and 1 or 2 first round 2022 picks for Watson with the very rare young for sure franchise qb available ?

• Thumb Down 33
  • Confused 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just putting this here now just in case or for pure discussion. Still early 2 games in. If by end of season we are utter trash would you flip Wilson and 1 or 2 first round 2022 picks for Watson with t

JN sucks.

If Watson was actually a viable solution it would be a better discussion. If Zach is this bad all year it would be a better discussion. Honestly when a poster get to about 25 negative reps it’s a very

Posted Images

I stick with Wilson. Talk about trash you don’t want Watson the guy is basically being banned from playing with the Texans even though they could really use him. It would be crazy to trade for him. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, faba said:

A guy with so much baggage in New york press media yes things would really go well

That’s not baggage, he travels with his own portable massage table. You know,  just in case he feels the urge. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, faba said:

A guy with so much baggage in New york press media yes things would really go well

Idc about baggage if you win everything is forgotten. Other than baggage it’s a serious question at hand if in the case that the season is a sh*t show of course 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

If Watson was actually a viable solution it would be a better discussion. If Zach is this bad all year it would be a better discussion. Honestly when a poster get to about 25 negative reps it’s a very good chance he is just here to troll our fan base. 

Nah boss I’m a jets fan with different opinions on things and it’s just a discussion. If deshaun was a viable option with the court stuff aside and he’s able to play would you pull the gun on it?

16 minutes ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

I got a guy dm me saying I’m a troll because of this thread so we can’t have no discussions on this site in regards to our team? 

Discussion around here has become horrible. Thanks for contributing. 

• Upvote 3
35 minutes ago, JETSY14 said:

Shut this thread down... the fans on this site are too sensitive!

I’m glad you said it …. I guess it’s from all the years of the trash we been thru I’m headed towards there too at this rate … i been a fan since farve days and I’m already fed up with the sh*t but I’m still here 

9 minutes ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

Idc about baggage if you win everything is forgotten. Other than baggage it’s a serious question at hand if in the case that the season is a sh*t show of course 

Aaron Hernandez says hi. ;-) 

• Upvote 2
14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

If Watson was actually a viable solution it would be a better discussion. If Zach is this bad all year it would be a better discussion. Honestly when a poster get to about 25 negative reps it’s a very good chance he is just here to troll our fan base. 

OMG you changed your avatar. WOW you are really getting behind this FREE DENZEL  movement.

LMAO

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, doitny said:

OMG you changed your avatar. WOW you are really getting behind this FREE DENZEL  movement.

LMAO

I’ve had three posters pm me to stop posting it. So Im not posting it. 

• Haha 3
25 minutes ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

I got a guy dm me saying I’m a troll because of this thread so we can’t have no discussions on this site in regards to our team? 

its cause you just signed up here yesterday.

we are used to new guys signing up 5 mins ago and posting stupid stuff or being trolls. 

there is one guy in particular who got banned not too long ago who i believe visits us every Sunday like a ghost. there seams to be a guy or 2 who just sign up every Sunday and you can just tell its this guy. and he stays until a MOD figures out who he is. 

so we are very wary of the guy who just signed up. no offense. 

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Just curious - what makes a topic 'Official'? I don't normally start threads, but not sure what the approval process is.

NO - on the Watson :-)

Any thread started by a poster located in a sub basement in Russia is official.  

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, doitny said:

its cause you just signed up here yesterday.

we are used to new guys signing up 5 mins ago and posting stupid stuff or being trolls. 

there is one guy in particular who got banned not too long ago who i believe visits us every Sunday like a ghost. there seams to be a guy or 2 who just sign up every Sunday and you can just tell its this guy. and he stays until a MOD figures out who he is. 

so we are very wary of the guy who just signed up. no offense. 

Okay understood I’m tryna understand wtf was going on. I been on this site for months and never made an account just for camp reports and stuff but after these two weeks I just made an account and decided to be active I’m a guy with explosive opinions I just want us to be good already …. A great gm would flip this situation in one year we seen it happen across different teams and different sports 

• Upvote 1