Official trade for Watson thread

1 hour ago, JETSY14 said:

Shut this thread down... the fans on this site are too sensitive!

Says the only one out of those who voted who upvoted this lame idea.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just putting this here now just in case or for pure discussion. Still early 2 games in. If by end of season we are utter trash would you flip Wilson and 1 or 2 first round 2022 picks for Watson with t

JN sucks.

If Watson was actually a viable solution it would be a better discussion. If Zach is this bad all year it would be a better discussion. Honestly when a poster get to about 25 negative reps it’s a very

Posted Images

1 hour ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

I got a guy dm me saying I’m a troll because of this thread so we can’t have no discussions on this site in regards to our team? 

Because if you want to trade for a new QB, one who may never even play again, who no one would get behind, after only two games you have to be a troll

Or not very smart.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That’s not baggage, he travels with his own portable massage table. You know,  just in case he feels the urge. 

But that does say the man is well prepared and thinks of everything.

Two traits that arent particularly bad

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Because if you want to trade for a new QB, one who may never even play and who no one would get behind, after two games you have to be a troll

Or not ver smart.

If the situation was so bad Texans would’ve cut bait a long ass time ago and not have him in their current 53 man roster…. He’s going thru things rn but he’s definitely not out the NFL to which is the reason I brought this thread up…. But people wanna be sensitive Nancy’s here …. All the thread is saying would you take the sure thing over the gamble with time ….

• Sad 1
7 minutes ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

If the situation was so bad Texans would’ve cut bait a long ass time ago and not have him in their current 53 man roster…. He’s going thru things rn but he’s definitely not out the NFL to which is the reason I brought this thread up…. But people wanna be sensitive Nancy’s here …. All the thread is saying would you take the sure thing over the gamble with time ….

No, the NFL wants it this way.  

Heres all you need to know.  The NFL has interviewed half of the women and doesnt want Watson playing, doesnt want Watson on the field and doesnt want Watson at the practice facility

Doesnt sound like a big deal to me

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No, the NFL wants it this way.  

Heres all you need to know.  The NFL has interviewed half of the women and doesnt want Watson playing, doesnt want Watson on the field and doesnt want Watson at the practice facility

Doesnt sound like a big deal to me

Well we’ll find out bu the end of the Season into the off-season , this is just hypothetical in the situation we’re we are horribly bad and this situation arises where deshaun is good to go who would pull the trigger on this 

29 minutes ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

Okay understood I’m tryna understand wtf was going on. I been on this site for months and never made an account just for camp reports and stuff but after these two weeks I just made an account and decided to be active I’m a guy with explosive opinions I just want us to be good already …. A great gm would flip this situation in one year we seen it happen across different teams and different sports 

Before you take a piss off the deck at a new friend's house, you should get the lay of the land, first.

23 minutes ago, jbt said:

time for this yet?

Official Trade for Sam Darnold Thread

Yeah we do have two 1st rounders next year

2 minutes ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

Well we’ll find out bu the end of the Season into the off-season , this is just hypothetical in the situation we’re we are horribly bad and this situation arises where deshaun is good to go who would pull the trigger on this 

Its more than the threat of just this season being in jeopardy.  

You can gamble multiple picks on a QB who may never play again because Sam had a horrible game against BB and the Pats.  

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

Don’t get me started on Sam should’ve seen what I posted in the we should’ve kept Sam thread

So you wanted to keep Sam but toss the rookie after a terrible game?

🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, oatmeal said:

🤔

Hey, hes been a fan since the Favre season.

Hes suffered enough.  

QB doesnt show hes Favre after two games, dump his ass

• Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Its more than the threat of just this season being in jeopardy.  

You can gamble multiple picks on a QB who may never play again because Sam had a horrible game against BB and the Pats.  

Well the topic is not based of the 2 games of Zach …. Neither me or you can tell how things are gonna be or tell the future of this season. I already set the predicament of it being a sh*t show and the option for deshaun was available what would you do but people wanna add in extra sh*t to it … it’s a simple yes or no. gamble with time in Zach or go in with a sure thing … 

8 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

🤔

No the gm is a fkn idiot…. No rush to get sam out of here …. 4th year not 5th…. They could’ve kept him and had Zach on the bench…. If sam earns his seat like he’s doing now the media isn’t making a controversy and we just flip Zach …. Or just traded down and kept sam with extra picks and flip them if sam ended up trash for us this year for a proven qb or take a gamble with a rookie next year…. But they don’t have a guy who thinks like me as the gm because they want this team to be the joke of the league and I hate that sh*t

Just now, LEBRICK JAMES said:

No the gm is a fkn idiot…. No rush to get sam out of here …. 4th year not 5th…. They could’ve kept him and had Zach on the bench…. If sam earns his seat like he’s doing now the media isn’t making a controversy and we just flip Zach …. Or just traded down and kept sam with extra picks and flip them if sam ended up trash for us this year for a proven web or take a gamble with a rookie next year…. But they don’t have a guy who thinks like me as the gm because they want this team to be the joke of the league and I hate that sh*t

So. We know Sam sucked with garbage supporting casts. And you think he's going to be anything more than what he was on this Jets team?

JD was absolutely correct to get what he could for Sam while he could.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, jgb said:

Be respectful. He's the next Jets GM according to him.

Unless it's Sam. Then we need more than 39 games to evaluate.

I get the your throwing a troll shot but I would have this team fkn ballin if I was calling the shots that’s for damn sure lmao

• Sad 1

No the gm is a fkn idiot…. No rush to get sam out of here …. 4th year not 5th…. They could’ve kept him and had Zach on the bench…. If sam earns his seat like he’s doing now the media isn’t making a controversy and we just flip Zach …. 

Because teams will line up to trade for the QB who couldn't beat Sam Darnold out as the starter?

One who we invested the 2nd overall on and sat?

3 minutes ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

I get the your throwing a troll shot but I would have this team fkn ballin if I was calling the shots that’s for damn sure lmao

Uh huh. You say you would've kept Sam. Ok. He'd be garbage on this team as he was before. Who would you have drafted in 2020-2021 different than JD did? 

Let me guess you would've traded future picks to get 6 first rounders in 2020 and drafted Justin Jefferson, Chase Young, Justin Herbert, and Jonathan Taylor.

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

Oh, after reading your posts I'm sure you'd "have this team fkn ballin" 

Because all there is to being a NFL GM is after FA, after the draft, after the first two games of the season you decide to trade away the QB you drafted in April with the 2nd overall.  lol, thats all there is to it.  Who would you have signed and drafted?  

So far you would have kept Sam and either gone with Sam gone with Sam and Zach and trade for Watson.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Because teams will line up to trade for the QB who couldn't beat Sam Darnold out as the starter?

One who we invested the 2nd overall on and sat?

If you set the tone of it being a qb battle then you obviously lower Zach trade value …. If you are dumb enough to say that to the public and the other teams then you have a point…. They could’ve said they are sitting Zach point period no competition…. Keeps his value

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Oh, after reading your posts I'm sure you'd "have this team fkn ballin" 

Because all there is to being a NFL GM is after FA, after the draft, after the first two games of the season you decide to trade away the QB you drafted in April with the 2nd overall.  lol, thats all there is to it.  

Hey man I sure as hell drafted better than JD these past couple years I can show you my jets mock drafts I’ve done … like i said jd fumbled the ****in bag so far no vet Qb, oline still sh*t , set sam up for failure, Robby Anderson ….  There’s guy on this site who would run this team better but hey we’re here

If you set the tone of it being a qb battle then you obviously lower Zach trade value …. If you are dumb enough to say that to the public and the other teams then you have a point…. They could’ve said they are sitting Zach point period no competition…. Keeps his value

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

The dumb part would have been to keep Sam and draft Wilson then watch Sam walk for nothing.  

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

The dumb part would have been to keep Sam and draft Wilson then watch Sam walk for nothing.  

We are seriously debating with a guy who's brain-busting "I'd have this team fkin balling" idea is to trade for a guy facing 50 counts of rape. 

Hey man I sure as hell drafted better than JD these past couple years I can show you my jets mock drafts I’ve done … like i said jd fumbled the ****in bag so far no vet Qb, oline still sh*t , set sam up for failure, Robby Anderson ….  There’s guy on this site who would run this team better but hey we’re here

Uh huh, you can show us your mock drafts.  

The OL is shlt because of two weeks ago when the injured returned after missing preseason.  yes, and against the Pats?  

He missed the boat on paying Anderson, ok, he admits that.  You and others who whine about Anderson think any GM, start with the best of the best, havent screwed up on a player just like this one.  Worse actually, they've missed on letting actual pro bowlers walk, never mind a one trick pony type like Anderson,. 

8 minutes ago, jgb said:

Uh huh. You say you would've kept Sam. Ok. He'd be garbage on this team as he was before. Who would you have drafted in 2020-2021 different than JD did? 

Let me guess you would've traded future picks to get 6 first rounders in 2020 and drafted Justin Jefferson, Chase Young, Justin Herbert, and Jonathan Taylor.

Nah I had mocked durvernay and Hennessy that 3rd round of that draft …. But jd knows more than me and is more qualified and has the job right?

2 hours ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

So the guy facing 20+ accounts of sexual harassment is the sure thing? Dude really?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

image.gif.17603f93e9104f97fada75e984853f00.gif

Its all in good fun, understand some of us have been fans for a long time, we tend to be a bit salty.

• Haha 2