Official trade for Watson thread

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just putting this here now just in case or for pure discussion. Still early 2 games in. If by end of season we are utter trash would you flip Wilson and 1 or 2 first round 2022 picks for Watson with t

JN sucks.

If Watson was actually a viable solution it would be a better discussion. If Zach is this bad all year it would be a better discussion. Honestly when a poster get to about 25 negative reps it’s a very

Posted Images

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

So they guy facing 20+ accounts of sexual harassment is the sure thing? Dude really?

Look I already set the precedent that if it all turns okay and he’s able to play would you take the once in a rarity opportunity…. If the guys in jail it’s all moot …. It’s all moot if Zach balls out these 15 games anyway I just set a hypothetical up and people are jumping out of it 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So they guy facing 20+ accounts of sexual harassment is the sure thing? Dude really?

At the risk of being insensitive, it does sound like he was a sure thing... non-consensually.

13 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

The dumb part would have been to keep Sam and draft Wilson then watch Sam walk for nothing.  

If sam was the equal to let’s say Mitch trubisky by his 5th year you already got nothing out of a 3rd overall pick … might as well let him walk for nothing when you have the qb situation moved onto Zach in that situation

1 hour ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

I would’ve hit myself in the head with a brick if I was a fan of this team since the Maynard days like you that’s for sure

From the context of your thread, I would guess you were in the wrong place at the wrong time and a buliding of bricks landed on your head.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

If sam was the equal to let’s say Mitch trubisky by his 5th year you already got nothing out of a 3rd overall pick … might as well let him walk for nothing when you have the qb situation moved onto Zach in that situation

Except that isnt the whole story.  The whole story isnt we should let him walk for nothing.  We would have passed on the 3 picks we got from the Panthers as opposed to letting him walk because you weren't as sure about Sam after 39 games as you are about Zach after two

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

From the context of your thread, I would guess you were in the wrong place at the wrong time and a buliding of bricks landed on your head.

I’m surprised you know how to use the internet… go clean your dentures guy

• Thumb Down 2
Just now, Jet Nut said:

Except that isnt the whole story.  The whole story isnt we should let him walk for nothing.  We would have passed on the 3 picks we got from the Panthers as opposed to letting him walk because you weren't as sure about Sam after 39 games as you are about Zach after two

So you rather play percentages (small ones to hit at that )with a 2nd and some late picks then have a better chance at solving this qb issue as fast as possible , which is the most important position of all of football and the reason we are sh*t since Namath ? That’s just pushing the clock back further and if that’s what we gotta do then I’ll push it back a season to make sure we have a complete answer at qb … 

18 minutes ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

Look I already set the precedent that if it all turns okay and he’s able to play would you take the once in a rarity opportunity…. If the guys in jail it’s all moot …. It’s all moot if Zach balls out these 15 games anyway I just set a hypothetical up and people are jumping out of it 

Pretty sure many of us including myself says before any of this of course we would make the trade. Not sure what anyone is jumping of? I’m done here. 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Pretty sure many of us including myself says before any of this of course we would make the trade. Not sure what anyone is jumping of? I’m done here. 

LEDICK soon to follow

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

So you rather play percentages (small ones to hit at that )with a 2nd and some late picks then have a better chance at solving this qb issue as fast as possible , which is the most important position of all of football and the reason we are sh*t since Namath ? That’s just pushing the clock back further and if that’s what we gotta do then I’ll push it back a season to make sure we have a complete answer at qb … 

Wait, wait, wait, your solution to have a better chance of solving this qb issue as fast as possible would have been to keep Darnold?  Or to trade a pile of picks for a despicable human who may never be allowed to play again?

Yeah, you be ballin 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Wait, wait, wait, you solution to have a better chance of solving this qb issue as fast as possible would have been to keep Darnold?  Or to trade a pile of picks for a despicable human who may never be allowed to play again?

Yeah, you be ballin 

No, that's Phase II. Phase I is to construct a time machine and jump back to April 2021 and change history based on two games by a rookie QB on the worst team in the land.  Then return to the present and upon seeing how badly Sam would've performed as a Jet the last two weeks, sign up for JN and complain that JD is an idiot for keeping Sam. Rebuild his time machine and repeat forever.

For all we know we could already be experiencing the 1,000th time loop caused by his meddling.

While, if I had that time machine, I would go back and convince the Hess family to "Weekend at Bernie's" Leon for a couple lousy months until Belichick is firmly installed as HC of the NYJ.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I was all about trading for Watson before the allegations came out, but that ship has sailed.

Let it go

Same here, would have loved Watson when it was just Watson the football player and the guy everyone thought was a great guy.

Now we've got Watson who will have missed a year, could get a lifetime/indefinite ban or may see real jail time.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

Just putting this here now just in case or for pure discussion. Still early 2 games in. If by end of season we are utter trash would you flip Wilson and 1 or 2 first round 2022 picks for Watson with the very rare young for sure franchise qb available ?

NO and GFY for trolling. We are never trading for Watson. After two games lets give up on Wilson....idiot. Love how you hid behind a new account troll. GFY

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, LEBRICK JAMES said:

Well the topic is not based of the 2 games of Zach …. Neither me or you can tell how things are gonna be or tell the future of this season. I already set the predicament of it being a sh*t show and the option for deshaun was available what would you do but people wanna add in extra sh*t to it … it’s a simple yes or no. gamble with time in Zach or go in with a sure thing … 

This thread is an official ***sh*t SHOW***.  (sorry to borrow your asteriks @joewilly12 )  Why do you continue to insist on bringing this up and trying to defend it since it's been discussed here ad infinitum.  This hypothetical nonsense is like asking what threads would look like if you had a brain.

23 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Would rather suck with a JAG with a conscience than win with a serial rapist.

I suspect more than a few Jets fans who paid for PSL's feel bent over against their will by the NY Jets.  JN is practically a support group for victims of the NY Jets. 

Let's face it everyone who watched either version of the longest yard was rooting for Mean Machine against the cops.

12 minutes ago, Biggs said:

I suspect more than a few Jets fans who paid for PSL's feel bent over against their will by the NY Jets.

Yes.

Because figurative sexual assault and real sexual assault are the same thing. 

• Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Yes.

Because figurative sexual assault and real sexual assault are the same thing. 

This medium is an example that perceived trauma has long lasting impact and while I’m not advocating cash to relieve our pain and suffering like real victims, I have empathy for anyone who has suffered trauma, real or perceived.  I also believe some of us may be redeemable.  Not many maybe a couple to a few.  Probably not Watson or the attorney for the victims. TBD… 

4 hours ago, Albaniajet said:

Got proof besides a bunch of “witnesses” who refuse to sign affidavits?

Wow you are just reaching for new lows. Watson is guilty AF and for your information the personal conduct policy has a different burden of proof than a criminal case (which several are pending against Watson)  and all that is needed is that he is "more likely than not" to have committed the crime. And that is absolutely true of Watson. He is guilty AF. Not only did they sign affidavits but some filed criminal complaints and some they are NOT looking for money have corroborated the same story. In your mind I guess it makes more sense for 30 unconnected independent masseuses to somehow band together and railroad a football player than for the football player who has already admitted some of the activity as "consensual" to actually be trying to get massueses to rub his weenie. He is a sexual predator because it is also INSANELY easy to find a sensual masseuse but he wanted to get over legitimate massueses and pressure them into it.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
6 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Wow you are just reaching for new lows. Watson is guilty AF and for your information the personal conduct policy has a different burden of proof than a criminal case (which several are pending against Watson)  and all that is needed is that he is "more likely than not" to have committed the crime. And that is absolutely true of Watson. He is guilty AF. Not only did they sign affidavits but some filed criminal complaints and some they are NOT looking for money have corroborated the same story. In your mind I guess it makes more sense for 30 unconnected independent masseuses to somehow band together and railroad a football player than for the football player who has already admitted some of the activity as "consensual" to actually be trying to get massueses to rub his weenie. He is a sexual predator because it is also INSANELY easy to find a sensual masseuse but he wanted to get over legitimate massueses and pressure them into it.

If he was “guilty as af” he would have been charged criminally with something by now

And I remember our justice system operating at a beyond a reasonable doubt standard btw

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Albaniajet said:

If he was “guilty as af” he would have been charged criminally with something by now

And I remember our justice system operating at a beyond a reasonable doubt standard btw

You are still missing the point that the personal conduct policy has nothing do with the justice system and has a completely different standard similar to a civil case. But go on defending a serial sexual predator its your right.

• Upvote 1