Official trade for Watson thread

13 hours ago, Albaniajet said:

If he was “guilty as af” he would have been charged criminally with something by now

And I remember our justice system operating at a beyond a reasonable doubt standard btw

Also, not very accurate on the no signed affadvits comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/03/sports/football/deshaun-watson-accusers-police-reports.html

He is a scumbag and I want nothing to do with him on the Jets and he should be removed from the NFL. But hey he is a big money maker so the NFL is doing nothing and apparently their interview technique is to slut shame the victims so seems the NFL is on your side.

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just putting this here now just in case or for pure discussion. Still early 2 games in. If by end of season we are utter trash would you flip Wilson and 1 or 2 first round 2022 picks for Watson with t

JN sucks.

If Watson was actually a viable solution it would be a better discussion. If Zach is this bad all year it would be a better discussion. Honestly when a poster get to about 25 negative reps it’s a very

Posted Images

3 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Also, not very accurate on the no signed affadvits comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/03/sports/football/deshaun-watson-accusers-police-reports.html

He is a scumbag and I want nothing to do with him on the Jets and he should be removed from the NFL. But hey he is a big money maker so the NFL is doing nothing and apparently their interview technique is to slut shame the victims so seems the NFL is on your side.

All this compelling evidence and not one charge of assault or battery after a 9 month investigation.  I’m owned.

NFL rumors: Texans considering Deshaun Watson trade as possible front-runner emerges

Updated: 6:04 a.m. | Published: 5:45 a.m.

The Houston Texans are considering trading quarterback Deshaun Watson.AP

Facebook Share

Twitter Share

By Mike Rosenstein | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

So you’re saying there’s a chance?

Want to bet on the NFL?

Here’s our comprehensive guide (and top betting offers)

FOX Sports’ Jay Glazer reported Sunday the Houston Texansare inching closer to trading three-time Pro Bowl quarterback Deshaun Watson.

“Deshaun Watson’s made it clear. He does not want to play for the Houston Texans. But it’s interesting because when we went into the season, the Texans were not really fielding phone calls. They weren’t open to trade talks unless somebody was going to give them a ridiculous trade offer. More than six draft picks. They’ve already been offered three one’s and three three’s. Wanted more than that. However I was told that this past week, their stance started to soften a little bit with that. The interesting part, you looked at Miami with Tua (Tagovailoa)going down, that would be an obvious trade partner. However, remember this: if they end up trading Deshaun Watson right now, he’s eligible to play. He’s eligible to play next week. He’s not on the Commissioner’s Exempt List, he’s not on any suspension list, so he can play immediately. It’s interesting to see if the Texans can actually soften their stance even more, and possibly send him out of town.”

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2021 at 6:20 PM, Albaniajet said:

Too bad Zach Wilson is a horrible bust and this franchise is going absolutely nowhere

2 hours ago, Albaniajet said:

Good go follow the Dolphins then since you have Watson as your avatar. ******* pathetic.

You loath our rookie QB after 5 games?? 

I loathed him before we even drafted him. The kid is total trash. The desperation of NFL teams to be one of the 15 franchises that has a competent long term QB coupled with an NFL draft that has become more about ratings than players is the perfect combination to shoot a kid who was unknown (because he was terrible) prior to his last season and had one year of success against some of the worst talent in Div 1 college to shoot up draft boards. He blows, and the sooner we wake up to that fact the better.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Thumb Down 2
44 minutes ago, Albaniajet said:

Remember when Antonio Brown was a scumbag who would never play again?

Tom Brady was literally the only one who could get that crack pot under control. Winning and Tom Brady. 

On 10/12/2021 at 4:44 PM, FTL Jet Fan said:

This board is being ruined by a bunch of douche bags. There is probably maybe 10 posters that post actual interesting and conversation worthy posts, the rest is trade for Watson, fire this guy, F that guy, we suck. Just kill yourselves already.

well done GIF

• Like 1