• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing how everyone on JN who sh*t on Darnold the last two years have suddenly come to the conclusion that football is a team sport.

3-0 start for Darnold, JN implodes even further!   

This board is a train wreck. It's unreadable.  When Carolina does well, trading Darnold was the worst trade in NFL history .  When McCaffrey goes down and Darnold looks like , well Darnold, then the n

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, doitny said:

and its the sam fans who have to take a shot at there QB Wilson cause they love Sam more.

The last 3 years we were all Sam fans. I’ll always root for him just like I root for Sanchez and Geno. 

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Haven't you heard?  Mims is the best draft pick in Jets history, but for some reason, Saleh and Lafleur are too stupid to play him.  On the other hand Wilson, Becton, AVT, Hall, Moore, Davis, the Carters, - all trash.  

Haven’t you heard, this trope expression is 30 years old 

Just now, KO91 said:

The last 3 years we were all Sam fans. I’ll always root for him just like I root for Sanchez and Geno. 

you do know some of this fan base are readying the planes to get rid of JD. and you are rooting for him to fail on the Darnold trade? 

• Haha 1

I loved the Canadian heat Hubbard got in college, but he’s been equally if not more ineffective as an NFL running back than I expected. Not enough athleticism. Freeman all day. 

**lol I just texted buddy - panthers need to threaten the LOS. Being tremble out there for Christ sake

Everyone! 

We spent 3 years defending Sam against the haters. Don’t you sort of take solace seeing him put it together like this?

Wilson may have a chance as well. 

2 minutes ago, KO91 said:

Everyone! 

We spent 3 years defending Sam against the haters. Don’t you sort of take solace seeing him put it together like this?

Season 2 No GIF by Paramount+

4 minutes ago, KO91 said:

Everyone! 

He sucks

• Like 2
  • Haha 2