NFL Thursday night game

faba

11 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

There’s nothing wrong with wishing Sam well.  

There is something seriously wrong with calling yourself a Jets fan and rooting for former players to “embarrass” the Jets and make the GM, coaching staff, etc., look “foolish” so that they get fired.  That isn’t clown behavior.  That’s “I’m the whole circus” behavior.

thank you!!! 

at least somebody gets it

• Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

There’s nothing wrong with wishing Sam well.  

There is something seriously wrong with calling yourself a Jets fan and rooting for former players to “embarrass” the Jets and make the GM, coaching staff, etc., look “foolish” so that they get fired.  That isn’t clown behavior.  That’s “I’m the whole circus” behavior.

Joe Douglas tried to sabotage the kids career for his own personal gain. Screw that guy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 1

Sam standing in for big hits. Kona feel like he learned that part from the Jets.

He’s putting it together.

Still processes slow, but it looks like the coaches are scheming better to what he does well - to hide his flaws - which is what you’d hope coaches do.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Aussie Jet said:

That's more like what Darnold remembers from his days with the Jets. Absolutely no time to get rid of the football.

Yeah that’s the correct take home message:  Darnold never has a good enough OL.  Never anything to do with Darnold’s terrible presnap reads or decision making.  

FFS some of you…

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If only there were people that predicted CMC would eventually get hurt and what would happen to the Carolina offense without him…

Pretty sure you've been Darnolds pool boy for the last month.

Just disappear on this topic..  you've lost..

Again.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, KO91 said:

Joe Douglas tried to sabotage the kids career for his own personal gain. Screw that guy. 

Lmfao, what an absolutely ludicrous statement.  Consider that the nicest way I could convey what I really feel about what you just insinuated.

Here, let me help you out a little bit since you seem lost:

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/7-carolina-panthers/

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Agreed.

People ought to be able to just watch a game and leave their flippin’ baggage at the door. Why wouldn’t you want to see Sam play well? He’s an entertaining QB when the offense is clicking.

No ones confused about the circus he had to endure here. Let it go. Enjoy some football.

did you read his post? you agree with it but then say why wouldn't you want to see Sam play well?

here let me remind you what @Mogglez said.

There is something seriously wrong with calling yourself a Jets fan and rooting for former players to “embarrass” the Jets and make the GM, coaching staff, etc., look “foolish” so that they get fired. 

now do you understand why rooting for Sam is bad. or are you on the fire JD side so this is just another shot at him to get him fired.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, IndianaJet said:

Good decision.  Against a good team you go for it.  Against a bad team you take the two score lead and make them come back against you. 

Rhule tried to recreate the John Harbaugh-Lamar Jackson moment by asking Darnold if he wanted to go for it and Sam said, “Go for what?”

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, doitny said:

did you read his post? you agree with it but then say why wouldn't you want to see Sam play well?

here let me remind you what @Mogglez said.

There is something seriously wrong with calling yourself a Jets fan and rooting for former players to “embarrass” the Jets and make the GM, coaching staff, etc., look “foolish” so that they get fired. 

now do you understand why rooting for Sam is bad. or are you on the fire JD side so this is just another shot at him to get him fired.

Paradis was simply saying what I said in different words.

Rooting for Sam to do well is fine.

I you’re a Jets fan, rooting for Sam to do well so it can negatively affect the Jets is not.