NFL Thursday night game

faba

On 9/24/2021 at 9:28 AM, KO91 said:

People are going to put most of the blame of Gase and McCagnan, but Douglas is the one who put the final nail in Darnolds coffin here. 

You can’t tell me he didn’t set him up to fail the way he approached that 2020 off-season.  His projected top targets were Perriman, Mims, Crowder, and Herndon. 

Darnold desperately needed his GM to go out and get him so proven talent to play with. 

i dont think you can blame any Jet GM for there FA signings. would you want to come here to a team is isnt close to winning? 

with a salary cap we cant blow people away with our offers like the Yankees. once KC got involved we had no chance for Thuney.

did you see my thread on booing Zach. i got killed on it. guys here were like..

screw him if he cant take it. well some people cant take it. the media too. so they dont come here.

the Jets are a tough sell for any GM. 

On 9/24/2021 at 7:34 AM, kevinc855 said:

Carolina only won a couple games more then we did last year. Why does it seem every other bad team can turn it around in a season or two but around here I’m told it takes 4-5 years

It’s infuriating and not true 

they lost CMC for 13 games last season. if he played the whole season its a different story.

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

7-9 instead? Panthers weren’t going to the playoffs based off CMC and they played pretty well when he went down 

your right about that. but wrong about the first post.

there talent level is much better than ours. they werent in a full rebuild. they had the RB and WR spots filled. 

they lost to KC by 2 points. how many would we lose to them by. 50!

and 7-9 is all they might be. might be no playoffs for them. and a 2 game improvement isnt what i would call turning it around.

2 hours ago, doitny said:

your right about that. but wrong about the first post.

there talent level is much better than ours. they werent in a full rebuild. they had the RB and WR spots filled. 

they lost to KC by 2 points. how many would we lose to them by. 50!

and 7-9 is all they might be. might be no playoffs for them. and a 2 game improvement isnt what i would call turning it around.

TBH,  I'd take 7-9 and some QB improvement by Zach.

Thanks.

3-0 ... Darnold has thrown for over 300 yards in back-to-back games. He never did that in 38 games with the Jets.   As for the poster that stated he is another jack D, because he doesn't think he can elevate the players around him,,, should go back and listen to Troy Ackman who commented that he did that in this game. 

One more point,  Sam has the 31st rank OL in the league... just saying all you bashers. 

• Upvote 1