40 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

For a second I thought this about the Goodson (I think that was his name... Mike Goodson?) who was a RB we had -- cops found him passed out sh*tfaced covered in vomit in his car with a loaded gun (hollow point bullets) on him.

Fyi every legal gun permit holder in this country is required to only carry hollow points because they are safer in that they wont penetrate walls and such. 

Not sure why you would mention that except maybe ignorance about the subject

Just now, Beerfish said:

He was so enraged by the maltreatment of Mims he quit.

Not many know that Zack's play was so off on Sunday because BJ had confided in him that he was going to retire.  It absolutely floored the kid (tears, screaming, hair pulling) and took counseling from a couple of the older players to get the now-viably-distraught QB onto the field.  

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Fyi every legal gun permit holder in this country is required to only carry hollow points because they are safer in that they wont penetrate walls and such. 

Cry about it.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

Yeah, better way to go for sure.

Any name with Cox or Balls (and its variation Balz) gets changed as soon as I hit puberty or have even a rudimentary cognizance of the court system.  I'd seek emancipation  from my parents if they gave me a hard time about it.

"We we're just busting your balls, son. No need to be so blue."

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Sonny Werblin said:

LOL... the Jets made him realize he's had enough of this sh*t.

I give you points for this, but a perfect score would have been throwing in the Lethal Weapon reference for "I'm too old for this sh*t" and photoshopping a picture of him sitting Toilet Bowles. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Yeah, better way to go for sure.

Any name with Cox or Balls (and its variation Balz) gets changed as soon as I hit puberty or have even a rudimentary cognizance of the court system.  I'd seek emancipation  from my parents if they gave me a hard time about it.

image.jpeg.acd1ed7dfb852c2ae223acf3211e7c32.jpegimage.jpeg.5a2f516b621c0567446f0268a8c70af9.jpeg

Welp, time for my first warning from the moderators.

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, HighPitch said:

I have never heard that.