Mangold nominated for HOF, Cromartie too…

Mangold was definitely great enough to get in. His first few seasons didn't get the exposure they deserve for quite how incredible he was, people knew he was good but he was consistently dominant on line's that were falling apart. From day one he was elite. 

Best Jet I have seen after Revis and even then I'd say Mangold had more longevity. If he was the centre for Peyton Manning or Tom Brady he would be going in first ballot no questions asked. 

One of the greats. Get him in. F*ck @T0mShane.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Mangold was definitely great enough to get in. His first few seasons didn't get the exposure they deserve for quite how incredible he was, people knew he was good but he was consistently dominant on line's that were falling apart. From day one he was elite. 

Best Jet I have seen after Revis and even then I'd say Mangold had more longevity. If he was the centre for Peyton Manning or Tom Brady he would be going in first ballot no questions asked. 

One of the greats. Get him in. F*ck @T0mShane.

Yea, Mangold playing on some bad teams after 2010 definitely hurt him. Plus Pouncey in Pitt took over the All-Pro slot. Mangold might get in at some point. 

On 9/22/2021 at 11:08 PM, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

Of all the positions for the Jets to produce 2 Hall of Famers……….Center

Kind of sums up the franchise

No WRs or RBs?

Like Maynard and CuMar?