I like our chances vs DEN, not just errant hope, but match up wise

Paradis

Sorry Paradis, not feeling your optimism.  While our team got better from wk 1 to 2 via OL, run game.  the D that everyone is touting will like last week fold like a cheap suit when the O can not sustain any drives into the third Q.  Hell, it maybe over in the 1/2 half...   

12 hours ago, Paradis said:

Some of you overate the talent on DEN. 

You underestimate what it is like to play in Denver.  I lived there, and Fort Collins, for a combined 7 years.  Went to Old Mile High twice, and Invesco or whatever it is now 3 or 4 times.

Intimidating, loud, and the altitude is a real factor.  Something nobody is prepared for coming from sea level.  Lungs burn like hell during strenuous activities.

If the Jets hope to stay in this game, they better step on the gas early and often.  They will be running on fumes in the 4th quarter.

• Upvote 1

You underestimate what it is like to play in Denver.  I lived there, and Fort Collins, for a combined 7 years.  Went to Old Mile High twice, and Invesco or whatever it is now 3 or 4 times.
Intimidating, loud, and the altitude is a real factor.  Something nobody is prepared for coming from sea level.  Lungs burn like hell during strenuous activities.
If the Jets hope to stay in this game, they better step on the gas early and often.  They will be running on fumes in the 4th quarter.

Zack Wilson is from the mountains. He’ll prob have family/friends at the game (support)

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app