Gregg Gionatti from WFAN: Jets can go 0-17

3 minutes ago, Origen said:

Oh yeah now I remember why I stopped listening to talk radio.

I just YouTube searched Jets and This came up. He must know his stuff if he’s on TV. Boomer is an expert obviously.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, KO91 said:

He can join the rest of the bandwagon that we now have the wrong qb  coach,gm trainer etc. Gonna be a lot of people singing a different tune by mid season. His knowledge of football is right up there with michael kay.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, KO91 said:

I just YouTube searched Jets and This came up. He must know his stuff if he’s on TV. Boomer is an expert obviously.

They want to keep Sal from Queens screaming into the air for an hour, that's it.  Then going to P.C. Richards or Crazy Eddie's or whoever is going under nowadays.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Boomer is right. If Zach Wilson does not get himself killed running around trying to make a play, he is going to be a star.

My biggest concern before he was drafted was not his God given talent but his ability to take a beating on a totally crap roster.

Jets fans should be allowed to complain, to moan, to point fingers whatever...however if Douglas can hit on a few more picks than he currently hitting on plus Zach can avoid going on IR then the Jets will climb out of this hell hole of a football desert in the next year or two.

• Upvote 3
7 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

Boomer is right. If Zach Wilson does not get himself killed running around trying to make a play, he is going to be a star.

My biggest concern before he was drafted was not his God given talent but his ability to take a beating on a totally crap roster.

Jets fans should be allowed to complain, to moan, to point fingers whatever...however if Douglas can hit on a few more picks than he currently hitting on plus Zach can avoid going on IR then the Jets will climb out of this hell hole of a football desert in the next year or two.

Boomer thought Gase was a good coach till about week 15 last year.

• Upvote 3

Who cares?

Why do certain posters seem to run to the board and post some lame assed negative review for all to discuss?  

Hes a on air radio host.  Hes not an expert, a former GM, a former scout, even an ex player.  Hes a voice who got a degree in communications.

• Upvote 2

None of this is important, it's just killing time until next Sunday at 4pm. Win or loose, I remain interested. Not just Wilson but how our no name cornerbacks play, how the oline holds up...most of us will continue to examine Jets minutia.

yep - they could also go 15-2 (they won't) and everything in between. If they do go 0-17 we will have the #1 pick locked up and can probably trade down to the 10 spot and still bring in a haul of picks. Personally would rather see them win a bunch of games, but one more year in top 5 won't kill us.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I always feel so stupid when a new poster creates thread after thread and I can’t figure out who they used to be.

just check " the Gallows " and see whos been banned. i already have a strong feeling i know which one DWC is.

14 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Been trying to tell you guys this all week.

Get in while the odds are still decentScreenshot_20210921-131855.thumb.jpg.b20eb7fb229011b16a4cb5fbfd307ebd.jpg

Honestly, those aren't even great odds. 

There have only been 5 winless teams in the NFL since 1944. 

You guys are too emotional. It's like some of you have never watched the NFL before. It's a week to week league. Try and calm down. 

• Upvote 3