Gase Now Cemented as Worst NFL HC Ever

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First Tanny and now Darnold. How the Hell did this guy get the HC job here. How the Hell does Johnson go on National TV and call this guy an offensive genius.  My God this organization  sucks.  

So you are ok that Gase has set this organization  backwards at least 5 years?  If you are, you should be the one to go root for a different team.

Jets are the kid in the red sweater.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, British Jet said:

It hardly matters now. We're a new team, new GM, new HC. Move on from Gase, the Jets have.

Sorry but ai just watched the QB we all hoped would pull this team out of SOJ Hell making another NFL doormat respectable. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

First Tanny and now Darnold. How the Hell did this guy get the HC job here. How the Hell does Johnson go on National TV and call this guy an offensive genius.  My God this organization  sucks.  

It really is hard to believe this moron was hired. He is and will always be the worst and another reason the only thing the idiot Johnsons should be involved in are talks to sell the team. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

He hired Douglas who hired Saleh.  His fingerprints are all over this  0 and 2 start. 

54 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

So you are ok that Gase has set this organization  backwards at least 5 years?  If you are, you should be the one to go root for a different team.

What can we do about that know? We are moving forward how about we support our new HC, staff, and rookie QB instead of, oh we should have kept Sam and I am still mad Gase was a pile of sh*t as a HC. We all know it’s not easy being a Jets fan, It’s time to move on we all knew  this was not going to be a winning season but 2 games in and people are jumping ship. Did any rational thinking human expect we would have a winning season. Sam sucked here and needed to go Just like Tannehill. Good for Sam but he is not our QB. It’s time to move on. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

i'm not quite sure how you get to 5 years.  gase, like darnold was not given the tools and players to build a team with.  douglas had little influence over his first season's roster.  and the whole covid through a monkey wrench in whatever gase was trying to do.  this isn't a defense of gase as much as pointing out that the team was really bad when he became coach and got worse since mac ran that last draft.  at most the gase era set the team back 2 seasons.

17 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Sam Darnold is playing on a much better team now and is in his fourth year. It's not a surprise that he looks better with the Panthers then he did with the Jets. Gase was an awful Head Coach. 

But I did not watch Darnold play that game last night and come away with the idea that the Jets got rid of a great QB. He's showing that with proper coaching, and talent around him, he can play. But I still have my doubts on how good he can be.

I hear ya. I dont think anyone ever argued Sam be a top 5 QB. 

But a QB we could win games with and yes make a playoff run rather then start over again like we eventually chose. 

But here or there......we are where we are....Heres to hoping Zach becomes a Top 5 because I think thats the gamble we took

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

peyton manning football GIF by Saturday Night Live

Jets are the kid in the red sweater.

It's like Peyton never gets tired of ******* the Jets. First he stays in school for his senior season rather than be the #1 overall pick by the Jets. I guess he needed more time to sexually harass the female trainers at Tennessee. Then he convinces the Johnsons to hire Gase as HC. And don't fool yourself, Peyton Manning is a football genius. He knew very well that Adam Gase is a buffoon. 

This has caused me to have a love/hate relationship with Peyton Manning. I love the funny guy and football player, but I hate him for screwing the Jets over twice.

• Upvote 2

People are still blaming the Jets’ ills on Gase, huh? How’d the team perform before he got here, and after he left?

The blame for the last decade’s failures falls directly onto the shoulders of John Idzik, Mike Maccagnan and Joe Douglas. A random internet message board poster could've drafted better than any of them. 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

What can we do about that know? We are moving forward how about we support our new HC, staff, and rookie QB instead of, oh we should have kept Sam and I am still mad Gase was a pile of sh*t as a HC. We all know it’s not easy being a Jets fan, It’s time to move on we all knew  this was not going to be a winning season but 2 games in and people are jumping ship. Did any rational thinking human expect we would have a winning season. Sam sucked here and needed to go Just like Tannehill. Good for Sam but he is not our QB. It’s time to move on. 

That is not it at all. Even when this team drafts a guy that should be a good part of the team, we screw it up. We are a freaking mess I am too freaking old for this crap. And I fully support  Zack and Saleh but this is now hard to swallow after this past Sunday. Zack regressed from week 1. Can you name another QB that regressed steadily  on this team?

13 minutes ago, rangerous said:

i'm not quite sure how you get to 5 years.  gase, like darnold was not given the tools and players to build a team with.  douglas had little influence over his first season's roster.  and the whole covid through a monkey wrench in whatever gase was trying to do.  this isn't a defense of gase as much as pointing out that the team was really bad when he became coach and got worse since mac ran that last draft.  at most the gase era set the team back 2 seasons.

Sam was here for 3 seasons and Gase was specifically  hired to develop him. This is a fact. Sam wasted away here and the Jets wasted 3 years with him. Now we have to wait this year and probably next year for Zack to develop into a playoff caliber QB. Darnold is showing he is already there. 5 years. 

• Upvote 3
15 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

It's like Peyton never gets tired of ******* the Jets. First he stays in school for his senior season rather than be the #1 overall pick by the Jets. I guess he needed more time to sexually harass the female trainers at Tennessee. Then he convinces the Johnsons to hire Gase as HC. And don't fool yourself, Peyton Manning is a football genius. He knew very well that Adam Gase is a buffoon. 

This has caused me to have a love/hate relationship with Peyton Manning. I love the funny guy and football player, but I hate him for screwing the Jets over twice.

Yup, hopefully everyone understood this about my gif selection.

You left out the Rex Ryan AFCC game where Peyton exposed that whole stupid defense forevermore.

I do like him. My wife is a Colts fan. What can you do, we root for one of the league franchise heels.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

we already knew this.

Yeah well I'm pissed off and need to vent. Darnold is making the Panthers look good. They are 3-0. That was supposed to be us. We drafted him. 

They are selling T-Shirts with the Sam Darnold doodle of the Panthers logo on them. The woman on Good Morning Football is wearing it and they have been kissing his behind all morning. 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

That is not it at all. Even when this team drafts a guy that should be a good part of the team, we screw it up. We are a freaking mess I am too freaking old for this crap. And I fully support  Zack and Saleh but this is now hard to swallow after this past Sunday. Zack regressed from week 1. Can you name another QB that regressed steadily  on this team?

Regression requires more than 2 data points, silly.

What if week 2 is the control? Then week 1 would be an anomaly..

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

I get it I have been a fan for along time also but it’s his 2nd game. I would agree with regressed steadily if it has been more than 2 games and if this was the start of his second season. He is still learning and has a lot more to learn. The offense line is still trying to get it together this team is not in rhythm yet obviously. Yes I understand Sam going 3-0 on a good team is disheartening but the reality is we have to be patient as Saleh and staff work with the youngest team in the league. Like it or not this is where we are. It’s hard enough being a fan of this team let alone worrying about players on other teams. 

• Sad 1
48 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Sam Darnold is playing on a much better team now and is in his fourth year. It's not a surprise that he looks better with the Panthers then he did with the Jets. Gase was an awful Head Coach. 

But I did not watch Darnold play that game last night and come away with the idea that the Jets got rid of a great QB. He's showing that with proper coaching, and talent around him, he can play. But I still have my doubts on how good he can be.

Doesn’t mean anything until he has to play from behind. He looks much better but he hasn’t really had to do much. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1