Gase Now Cemented as Worst NFL HC Ever

More Cowbell

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Panthers have the Cowboys, Eagles, and Vikings over the next three weeks without McCaffrey. If they go 0-3, these “haha Jets look at Darnold now!” stories will go away and every hack media member who made those jokes will be deleting tweets so fast it’ll make their fingers bleed.

And the Sam stans will be blaming it all on not having CMC, the OL playing poorly, and the coaching.  It’s so very predictable.  

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

In all fairness to Saleh - he did make it clear to the public, on multiple occasions, that they shouldn’t expect too much from this team.  
Under those circumstances you can’t really blame the HC for his team not playing with a whole lot of urgency. 

I disagree in that the team shouldn’t be playing with more urgency. Saleh’s whole appeal is that he’s a culture-changer, and it looks like the culture is a lot more lackadaisical than it’s been. You know what team has all the excuses it could want to lack urgency? The Houston Texans, and they’re out there fighting pretty hard. They suck, but they look like a professional outfit. The Saleh Jets? They’re one Zack Wilson sprained ankle away from being a double-digit dog to that trash Texans team. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

On 9/24/2021 at 8:25 AM, More Cowbell said:

First Tanny and now Darnold. How the Hell did this guy get the HC job here. How the Hell does Johnson go on National TV and call this guy an offensive genius.  My God this organization  sucks.  

You weren't sure before?  ?

That said the idea that you have any more of a clue about ZW after 2 games than you did in the preseason is pretty funny.

• Thumb Down 1

On 9/24/2021 at 9:49 AM, Sonny Werblin said:

It's like Peyton never gets tired of ******* the Jets. First he stays in school for his senior season rather than be the #1 overall pick by the Jets. I guess he needed more time to sexually harass the female trainers at Tennessee. Then he convinces the Johnsons to hire Gase as HC. And don't fool yourself, Peyton Manning is a football genius. He knew very well that Adam Gase is a buffoon. 

This has caused me to have a love/hate relationship with Peyton Manning. I love the funny guy and football player, but I hate him for screwing the Jets over twice.

We beat him in the playoffs twice....   we also beat him a # of times in the regular season

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

You weren't sure before?  ?

That said the idea that you have any more of a clue about ZW after 2 games than you did in the preseason is pretty funny.

Pardon me, I know you consider  this your own personal space where nobody is allowed to have an opinion other than you

Time to break out that confused emoji?

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And the Sam stans will be blaming it all on not having CMC, the OL playing poorly, and the coaching.  It’s so very predictable.  

I seem to remember a bunch of people rushing to declare the demise of Darnold after CMC went out Thursday night. The Panthers went on to add three scores and win their 3rd straight.

• Upvote 1

On 9/24/2021 at 6:51 PM, FTL Jet Fan said:

You know  that’s not a fair evaluation. If you had to pick between Saleh and Gase as a leader to coach you through an extremely stressful and mentally taxing operation who would you choose to lead you through that. Right know Saleh is the man I want getting this young team up to speed because of his principles, his fundamentals, positivity, and the ability to keep out the noise. Just what I see to this point. No Clown show rah rah or crazy psychotic eyes but someone who these kids can lean on and follow his vision until we develop an identity as a team. 

Given the choices, I might go the Kevorkian route and ask them to pull the plug.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Pardon me, I know you consider  this your own personal space where nobody is allowed to have an opinion other than you

Time to break out that confused emoji?

If after crying that someone didnt agree with you and then youre going to comment about giving you "that confused emoji" dont give that post a thumbs down.  Makes you really sound douchy

18 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

If after crying that someone didnt agree with you and then youre going to comment about giving you "that confused emoji" dont give that post a thumbs down.  Makes you really sound douchy

Douchy? ???. Boy for an older guy you sure speak like a child. 

OK, so you don't  like the thumbs down? Oh, you mean like the thumbs down you gave me when I stated my opinion?

Sorry if I stole your thunder with that emoji comment. The internet sucks that way.