Chad Pennington is a believer in Zach Wilson

McNeil

More wisdom from Chad:

"It'll be up to Geno and to Michael to make sure that quarterback room is right and correct and that they're supporting each other, no matter who's playing. They can certainly be successful, there's no question."

The Jets finished with an 8-8 record in the 2013 season.

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/american-football/new-york-jets/news/pennington-smith-vick-can-work-together_156654.html

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

Chad Pennington sucked. Chad was also a believer in Sanchez, he was a believer in Geno, he was a believer in Sam……. Some hacks pick up a phone for a fluff piece and call Chad for the obligatory “he’s got all the right stuff, I believe BS”. You think Pennington is going to randomly come out and say a player sucks? He won’t, but I will. Zach Wilson sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Thumb Down 12
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Chad Pennington sucked. Chad was also a believer in Sanchez, he was a believer in Geno, he was a believer in Sam……. Some hacks pick up a phone for a fluff piece and call Chad for the obligatory “he’s got all the right stuff, I believe BS”. You think Pennington is going to randomly come out and say a player sucks? He won’t, but I will. Zach Wilson sucks.

Thank you.

17 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Damn after 2 games you completely write the kid off? 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

No.  People laugh at this fanbase for sticking with a team that has been dog mix for decades.   You doubt me?  Go look at our season's record.  It will shock you.

They are currently laughing at us for abandoning Sam Darnold.  The same Sam Darnold half this board said they would never watch take a snap for this team ever again.  Maybe don’t write off a young talented QB 2 games into his career.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Mogglez said:

There currently laughing at us for abandoning Sam Darnold.  The same Sam Darnold half this board said they would never watch take a snap for this team ever again.

F*ck Sam Darnold.  He's an insect-sized part of the overall failure of this franchise.  Meaningless.   I WISH Darnold was the only QB blunder this team created.   But that's not the truth.  Since the days of the Richard Todd travesty, we have been a joke wrapped around a clown car in terms of finding talent.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Sonny Werblin said:

Yeah Chad was a punk. A terrible QB. Ignore the all time great completion percentage, his coming back from injuries twice winning CBPOY, and being the only QB not named Brady to win the AFC East from 2000 to 2020 - which he did with 2 different teams — and really what did he accomplish?

He beat the jets on the last game of 2008 to win the division for the Dolphins. That was his great accomplishment 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

They are currently laughing at us for abandoning Sam Darnold.  The same Sam Darnold half this board said they would never watch take a snap for this team ever again.  Maybe don’t write off a young talented QB 2 games into his career.

Exactly right. Jets face two tough defenses and a third this Sunday and people are bailing on Wilson already. It's likely confirmation bias, but it's still stupid. The sad truth is at least a third of Jets fans don't want Zach to succeed. I'm afraid It's just that simple. The idiotic posts of the past week/month prove it. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 3

17 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I've got seniority on you, and if I want to stay here and mock, then I will.  And you get absolutely no say in the matter. 

You Lose Good Day GIF

Cool. Look, do what you do man. I'll never understand it, but if it makes you happy to be miserable, have at it. 

• Haha 2