Jump to content

Yet another review on why LaFleur sucks


Recommended Posts

No one in the history of the NFL has ever said that you should adjust your scheme for your players. Not one. 

Adam Gase never did and look where he is now..

Players should sack up and do things that they've never been good at to make the scheme work!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, STLuLu said:

Quit thinking like a loser. Did the Jets have a winning team when Mangini and Tannenbaum put together that stellar OL in 2008 which Rex reaped the harvest in 2009-2010? The Colts also had a 2-14 record a few years ago but because they have a competent GM they turned it around and now they're in the playoffs every year. Give me one reason why Douglas couldn't have done the same?

you mean the stellar line that had 3 draft picks. yeah drafting is one thing. sure JD could do that.

what are you talking about with the Colts? they lost Luck for the season that year. next year with Luck back they won 10 games. and last year they won 11 cause of Rivers. 

where are your colts this year 0-2. cause they have Wentz at QB. it not some great GM, its who there QB is. 

the New York Yankees the winningest  franchise in the history of sports got turned down by Justin Verlander a few years ago. Matt Scherzer turned them down this summer and chose LA. and nobody can overpay like the Yankees. 

and that was the Yankees, who are in the playoffs almost every year since 1996. not the Jets who have the 2nd worst record in football the last 5 years and haven't made the playoffs in 10 years.

some people just don't want to come here no matter what you pay them. 

i don't think like a loser, i just don't think like a idiot.

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

This assesment is akin to digging for gold in Jan of 1848, failing to find more than dust, throwing yourself off the rim of the Grand Canyon and having your neighbor strike it rich on your claim in March 1848.

THis guy is a douche nozzel in every sense of the term.

Edited by Dunnie
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, T0mShane said:

They added Matt Cavanaugh fo the staff to fill the void left by Greg Knapp’s tragedy. If LaFleur starts losing the script and Cavanaugh asserts more control, the Jets offense will end up looking like the Dilfer Ravens squads, where it was 60/40 run to pass. Which might not be a bad thing, considering the personnel

Well considering that a YouTube analyst basically just explained that Belichick didn’t even waste his time planning against LaFleur, that may happen rather soon. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Well considering that a YouTube analyst basically just explained that Belichick didn’t even waste his time planning against LaFleur, that may happen rather soon. 

This is nuts. B.B is so anal and paranoid, he'd plan for a scrimmage against a HS team.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, KO91 said:

Sounds like Pitts could have a been a monster in this scheme. Wonder what things would look like if they kept Darnold and drafting him. 

Please stop, already, I wonder what would have happened if I picked the right numbers in the FL lottery. Would I have blown it on booze and hookers or invested wisely. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, KO91 said:

Sounds like Pitts could have a been a monster in this scheme. Wonder what things would look like if they kept Darnold and drafting him. 

We'd be 0-2 and asking why Berrios has more catches than Pitts

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope this board is prepared for a losing season because as it stands know we may pull of a few wins, which  is what we suspected. Knapp was the one who was going to be on the sidelines with Zach and helping the OC with his passing schemes to play towards Wilson’s strengths. We now have Matt Cavanaugh who  was with the team a week or so  before we announced his hire. It was said the ORG wanted to see how he did with Wilson. The Kid has a first year OC and a QB coach who was nothing more than Knapp’s assistant. I would expect an offensive hire in the off season, as of know I am just hoping for positive momentum going forward with this offense and Wilson’ development. I am not expecting much until this offense has some stability. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, doitny said:

you mean the stellar line that had 3 draft picks. yeah drafting is one thing. sure JD could do that.

what are you talking about with the Colts? they lost Luck for the season that year. next year with Luck back they won 10 games. and last year they won 11 cause of Rivers. 

where are your colts this year 0-2. cause they have Wentz at QB. it not some great GM, its who there QB is. 

the New York Yankees the winningest  franchise in the history of sports got turned down by Justin Verlander a few years ago. Matt Scherzer turned them down this summer and chose LA. and nobody can overpay like the Yankees. 

and that was the Yankees, who are in the playoffs almost every year since 1996. not the Jets who have the 2nd worst record in football the last 5 years and haven't made the playoffs in 10 years.

some people just don't want to come here no matter what you pay them. 

i don't think like a loser, i just don't think like a idiot.

 

 

 

Yeah that stellar line with 3 draft picks...just like Douglas could've had if he would have kept Darnold and traded down for multiple first round picks.  I don't give a damn about what happens in baseball, certainly don't give a damn about the Yankees. I'm talking about football. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that was sobering... dam, if they do not get any better your going to have happy feet Wilson aka SAM2.  

Look we all knew this was going to be a rough ride but dam, they, the players and CS, do look bad.  AS others have stated, JD's perniciousness (sp) has cost this team...  Lets see, you win in the trenches,,, yea JD, I remember your 1st presser and your promise to SAM's parents and yet here we are.... maybe just maybe, your tendencies to be prudent have clouded your judgement abilities, i.e., last years OL and now this train wreck!  Disgusted...

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SR24 said:

Big one I can think of is Corey Linsley was someone we should have overpaid to come here because it really would have upgraded 2 position after sliding McGovern to RG…. But after spending his career in cold ass Green Bay idk if we would have had the juice to pry him from L.A anyway… 

The only player you could name was highly unlikely to sign here from the jump

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, STLuLu said:

Ok. Well when KC goes to the Super Bowl and Zack Wilson gets shell shocked from being the most sack QB in the league,  you can tell me how not true this is. Besides, that's just one lineman that you claimed that was overpaid. What the hell does that has to do with all the other good FA O linemen that where avalible?

Who exactly? The Inver paid by 5 Mill. Or the one who went the the chiefs?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...