Tevin Coleman out tomorrow.

Mogglez

Genuinely curious as to who his going to be active today in his spot, since this sounds to me like it was a last minute decision because he was a FP in Friday practice.  Apparently he missed the rest of the week due to a non-COVID illness, but he’s played almost his entire career in this system so I don’t know what’s up.  Do they go with Josh Adams?  Extra O-Lineman?  Does Mims get a lucky opportunity to be active?

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Genuinely curious as to who his going to be active today in his spot, since this sounds to me like it was a last minute decision because he was a FP in Friday practice.  Apparently he missed the rest of the week due to a non-COVID illness, but he’s played almost his entire career in this system so I don’t know what’s up.  Do they go with Josh Adams?  Extra O-Lineman?  Does Mims get a lucky opportunity to be active?

Somebody will get that opportunity. Whomever it is, make the most of it and make it impossible for them to take you out.

• Upvote 1