****OFFICIAL JETS VS BRONCOS GAME THREAD/CRYIN’ TOWEL****

T0mShane

55 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I know when I need an explosion on offense, I always pick the guy with zero career touchdowns who will probably net you 3 illegal formations a game to provide it.

The guy that has had 2 targets, 1 catch for 40 yards sounds good for that.  Instead let’s start a guy in Cole that was average at best with Jacksonville his whole career, cause he “fits the scheme”.  Sounds like a nice way to help out your rookie qb.

• Upvote 1

The guy that has had 2 targets, 1 catch for 40 yards sounds good for that.  Instead let’s start a guy in Cole that was average at best with Jacksonville his whole career, cause he “fits the scheme”.  Sounds like a nice way to help out your rookie qb.
Cole is a catcher of balls .... hopefully Mims can learn from him. Btw coles average was 11.5 ... not bad.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, SR24 said:

This is a huge and winnable game hoping the offense shows up and our young corners keep playing well…… I’m down in Myrtle Beach on vacation anyone know if there’s a place down here that’ll have the game on?

Duhhhh…. We have sports bars in Myrtle Beach. ?

Have you been golfing? These last 3 days have been the best weather we’ve had all year!

9 minutes ago, heymangold said:

Cole’s worst year in the NFL would be a career year for Mims far.

Let’s take a look at their respective rookie years for comparison, shall we?

1CC3AB7E-EB15-4E26-8AA7-21BAA7686C35.jpeg.6c5c378f4b4cbe496ba9db9b4535b574.jpeg

D8EAE7F9-0F4E-4DBC-BC73-CDC37E57D262.jpeg.b77db1a48cfa9bb170f971e453d1f3e2.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

To turn down 3 1sts and 3 2nds for a player 1) in Watson's legal predicament and 2) who has already said doesn't want to play for your organization anymore is beyond retarded, and the kind of thing I expect from teams like the Jets.

Plot twist: it was the Jets that offered that package

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

ESPN Adam Schefter just reported WR Josh Gordon will be reinstated by week 4. 

Who needs a decent WR. 

This to me i the mot bizarre lenient thing I have seen in the NFL.  I can only assume that the NFL i afraid of the player association on this one of the courts re banning.  This guy gets suspended every single year.

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

In their 62 year history, having played 959 games, the New York Jets have overcome a deficit of more than 10 points only 29 times.  

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nyj/comebacks.htm

SAR I

1978 Jets upset defending sb champion Broncos led by Matt Robinson subbing for an injured Todd 31-28. Key play 75 yard td to Wesley walker to win it