****OFFICIAL JETS VS BRONCOS GAME THREAD/CRYIN’ TOWEL****

T0mShane

I had to stop cooking to post.  90 penalty yards and 111 yards offense.   Wow, what a cluster f*ck.

Anyone thinking this team is any better than the Gase clown car is friggin' dreaming.  You guys want to blow Joe Douglas?  Be my guest.  He needs to get fired today.

Salah looks clueless.  But he's a mile better than the dope LaFleur at OC.  Special teams coordinator, whoever the f*ck that is, is a dope, too.

P.S.  Zack Wilson is a BUST.   Aw..the frif..ful.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

LaFleur is not his brother.  Put him up in the booth and turn his ******* headset off. I've never seen a playcaller so desperately avoid getting his QB into a rhythm. How a team with a rookie QB playing 3 of the top defenses in the league the first 3 weeks is last in the NFL in HB receptions is mind boggling. Especially when you consider they have the worst stable of RBs in the NFL. You'd think they could use the screen game as an extension of the run game but nope,  we'll just force our Rookie QB, who is lost right now throw, 15 yds down the field each time. 

And the short yardage play calling is God awful. This is a worse coached team than last year. Thru 3 weeks they have been unprepared to play each week and so undisciplined its outrageous. Maybe instead of running the damn stands before the game Saleh can actually coach his guys up bc this is unwatchable. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Explain Mims.
They are bad, you don’t need to make up fake reasons why.

I see a problem coming... if youre not part of the group drafted or signed during new regime, you have no slack to make mistakes. Based on performance , Mimms has done more w one rep than moore has in 3 games. But Mimms was not a saleh pick. And i love moore... but its obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

3 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

I'm normally not one to gripe about play calling, but the play calling, formations, and play design (often 2-3 receivers bunched in one area of the field, etc.) are all about as bad as I can recall from the Jets in many years.

LaFleur is a joke.  The HC is a joke.  The slumbering GM is a joke.  wow, who saw this coming?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

LaFleur is not his brother.  Put him up in the booth and turn his ******* headset off. I've never seen a playcaller so desperately avoid getting his QB into a rhythm. How a team with a rookie QB playing 3 of the top defenses in the league the first 3 weeks is last in the NFL in HB receptions is mind boggling. Especially when you consider they have the worst stable of RBs in the NFL. You'd think they could use the screen game as an extension of the run game but nope,  we'll just force our Rookie QB, who is lost right now throw, 15 yds down the field each time. 

And the short yardage play calling is God awful. This is a worse coached team than last year. Thru 3 weeks they have been unprepared to play each week and so undisciplined its outrageous. Maybe instead of running the damn stands before the game Saleh can actually coach his guys up bc this is unwatchable. 

Have you not seen us use screens? They don’t work either

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

I had to stop cooking to post.  90 penalty yards and 111 yards offense.   Wow, what a cluster f*ck.

Anyone thinking this team is any better than the Gase clown car is friggin' dreaming.  You guys want to blow Joe Douglas?  Be my guest.  He needs to get fired today.

Salah looks clueless.  But he's a mile better than the dope LaFleur at OC.  Special teams coordinator, whoever the f*ck that is, is a dope, too.

P.S.  Zack Wilson is a BUST.   Aw..the frif..ful.

How’s the sauce??? Or do you call it gravy???

• Upvote 1