****OFFICIAL JETS VS BRONCOS GAME THREAD/CRYIN’ TOWEL****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

I had to stop cooking to post.  90 penalty yards and 111 yards offense.   Wow, what a cluster f*ck.

Anyone thinking this team is any better than the Gase clown car is friggin' dreaming.  You guys want to blow Joe Douglas?  Be my guest.  He needs to get fired today.

Salah looks clueless.  But he's a mile better than the dope LaFleur at OC.  Special teams coordinator, whoever the f*ck that is, is a dope, too.

P.S.  Zack Wilson is a BUST.   Aw..the frif..ful.

to be fair, he hired LaFleur... so that was also kinda clueless and super obvious that a guy who had no experience and was riding the coattails of the actual guys was going to be disaster. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I had to stop cooking to post.  90 penalty yards and 111 yards offense.   Wow, what a cluster f*ck.

Anyone thinking this team is any better than the Gase clown car is friggin' dreaming.  You guys want to blow Joe Douglas?  Be my guest.  He needs to get fired today.

Salah looks clueless.  But he's a mile better than the dope LaFleur at OC.  Special teams coordinator, whoever the f*ck that is, is a dope, too.

P.S.  Zack Wilson is a BUST.   Aw..the frif..ful.

You sound upset. Lighten up chap!!!295909365_v-a-summer-party-london-uk-shutterstock-editorial-7552318am(1).thumb.jpg.ed5c07434b56c42493f9d04554f4cb58.jpg

Just now, Origen said:

Looks like the "Keep Sam Draft Sewell" people were the smartest people here by far.  Should make everyone out there who advocated for anything other than that to feel stupid and dumb and worthless.

Sam in place of Zach today and we still score 0 points. And I loved Sam and said we should’ve kept him, even if we picked a QB at 2. 

3 minutes ago, TampaJet said:

I see a problem coming... if youre not part of the group drafted or signed during new regime, you have no slack to make mistakes. Based on performance , Mimms has done more w one rep than moore has in 3 games. But Mimms was not a saleh pick. And i love moore... but its obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Moore literally caught an identical ball that Mims did that was negated by penalty.

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

Sam in place of Zach today and we still score 0 points. And I loved Sam and said we should’ve kept him, even if we picked a QB at 2. 

(shhhhh I'm trying to troll some zachheads)  or any other people who screamed about how they know everything about drafting and yet no one knows anything.