****OFFICIAL JETS VS BRONCOS GAME THREAD/CRYIN’ TOWEL****

T0mShane

7 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Saleh just now on SNY saying that Zack did really well this week in practice.  They all say this and it makes me nuts.  Coach, practice is not like facing a live fire opposing defense.  The intensity, nuances, and deceptions employed are different.

Not sure what you want him to say. This is not on Zach Wilson. Remember “this organization is going to lift you up”

3 minutes ago, Pichula said:

Not sure what you want him to say. This is not on Zach Wilson. Remember “this organization is going to lift you up”

I'll make it easy:  Don't compare practice to a live game.  I've heard our idiots...er...I mean former HCs say the same thing.  It's dumb and meaningless.  Saleh should have just said Zack did not play well today and needs to get better.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

Of course it’ll never happen, but I would do it if I were GM. After I make the trade for Watson I would of course get all the media backlash of giving up on a rookie QB after only 3 games and getting a so called pervert QB in return but I wouldn’t give a sh*t. My response would be that I just made my team considerably better. How can you not justify that?

The immediate lifetime ban Watson would be hit with if the Jets did that.  And there would be no tradebacks, but if he is traded anywhere else, no punishment then.

so what i got out of that presser from Saleh is that the players are either too dumb to execute, too chickensh*t to execute in real pressure vs practice, or not coached well enough to execute. i dunno man, it all sounds bad. literally our only silver lining is the youth, and the fact that most of them havent played together before...so MAYBE it gets better...not like it could get worse.

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

so what i got out of that presser from Saleh is that the players are either too dumb to execute, too chickensh*t to execute in real pressure vs practice, or not coached well enough to execute. i dunno man, it all sounds bad. literally our only silver lining is the youth, and the fact that most of them havent played together before...so MAYBE it gets better...not like it could get worse.

Did he blame mims?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Origen said:

The immediate lifetime ban Watson would be hit with if the Jets did that.  And there would be no tradebacks, but if he is traded anywhere else, no punishment then.

Woody could simply hire a good lawyer and sue in federal court to get Goodell’s bs suspension overturned.  Watson has never been charged with anything 

1 minute ago, Albaniajet said:

Woody could simply hire a good lawyer and sue in federal court to get Goodell’s bs suspension overturned.  Watson has never been charged with anything 

Watson isn’t coming here.  I mean we have better odds of getting rid of Covid tomorrow ?.  Wilson is going to get at least 2 seasons.  If he truly does bust we will simply draft another QB

Just now, Icer said:

Everyone lamenting not trading the top pick, think on the bright side. We can probably do that again this year

True.  Honestly that might be the best case scenario.  Let Wilson get the bad habits out of his system and get through the season then we trade back and give him as much support as you can possibly have 

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Watson isn’t coming here.  I mean we have better odds of getting rid of Covid tomorrow ?.  Wilson is going to get at least 2 seasons.  If he truly does bust we will simply draft another QB

Wilson has been really, really bad.  If we go 0-17 I don’t see how Woody doesn’t at least consider the nuclear option and trading for watson

1 minute ago, Albaniajet said:

Wilson has been really, really bad.  If we go 0-17 I don’t see how Woody doesn’t at least consider the nuclear option and trading for watson

We’re not going 0-17.  Last year we had a tougher schedule and didn’t go winless.  Wilson us going to be here for at least a couple seasons so might as well live with it and root for the kid. You don’t spend a 2nd overall pick and give up on him after one year

52 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

whats your opinion on justin fields quarterbacking the football? just trying to gage the baseline....

I dont know or care nor did I watch his game but since you asked nicely, I looked at his stat line he looks equally as terrible as Wilson.