****OFFICIAL JETS VS BRONCOS GAME THREAD/CRYIN’ TOWEL****

T0mShane

4 minutes ago, TampaJet said:

Im beginning to think it doesn’t matter who we bring here. Players or coaches... even guys who have success elsewhere are pure garbage here. Proves something is wrong with this franchise. We need Woody to sell the team, then an exorcism , then get our own stadium, and start from scratch.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I dont believe in curses.  I do think the Johnsons are inept.  But I simply see a very young inexperienced team that has some big injuries and still needs to add more talent next offseason 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

17-0.  A plays largely sum up how we got here.

Jets get to 3 and 10 early after a Q sack and next play Maye busts his coverage for a huge gain and 1st down later score.

Jets have a 3rd and long and Wilson escapes, makes a great throw and Davis drops it.  Jets get a delay of game wiping 3 points of the board.

Echols gets a very flimsy PI on 3rd and 10 and Denver scores a TD.

Jets just come up small time after time when a play is there to be made.

That's the point.

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, TampaJet said:

Im beginning to think it doesn’t matter who we bring here. Players or coaches... even guys who have success elsewhere are pure garbage here. Proves something is wrong with this franchise. We need Woody to sell the team, then an exorcism , then get our own stadium, and start from scratch.

Does that other football league still exist?

5 minutes ago, TampaJet said:

The NFL needs to step in.  Its overdue. If they don't,  its proof that they want an NFL equivalent to the New Jersey Generals, or "jobbers" like in wrestling. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

They don't play with heart

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

This has nothing to do with it.

Zach looks like crap, which is worsened by our OL being a joke, and our GM thinking he “solved” the WR problem with guys like Keegan Cole and Berrios.

Our upgraded WR corps is still primarily guys other teams didn’t want.

The biggest atrocity is how bad the OL still is. 

• Upvote 1