****OFFICIAL JETS VS BRONCOS GAME THREAD/CRYIN’ TOWEL****

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As we speak, I’m poring over every frame of the All-22 film to figure out how Vic Fangio put the clamps on Braxton Berrios.

Analyst: “Zack has to step up into that pocket and…”   Zack: 

I'm taking a few weeks off. This site has become a cesspool of stupidity and appears to be under a coordinated attack to me. I'm miserable enough watching the Jets suck without reading all the retarda

Posted Images

Just now, jetspenguin said:

Zack should just walk off the field and say fug this team right now. Get on the team bus and smoke a blunt.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

He just needs to survive 3 more years until he is traded to a real franchise 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is putrid. As bad as we’ve been in any of the last few years.

LaFleur is waayyyyyy over-promoted. How do you whiff on all these established OCs who could help your rookie QB and instead repeat this same Darnold cycle of QB busting.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
1 minute ago, stoicsentry said:

The level of wrong Mims would have had to have done to justify being on the bench is roughly active genocidal war crimes PLUS doing every coach's wife.

Thank you for making me laugh, needed it.

Just now, JiFapono said:

Zach really struggles when the D shows man and drops to zone.  It’s like he locks on any man beater route and does see the field 

Nobody open and no one ran short routes.  They needed 2 yards.  No TEs, no rbs for quick dump offs.  The play made it way harder than it had to be.  Also they could have rolled wilson out.

2 minutes ago, FactsOnly said:

3 and out and a burned timeout

Followed by another atrocious penalty

FIRE SALEH

Saleh is the next Mike Tomlin. Unfortunately, in order to be successful  that requires working for the Steelers organization, and having a fully built and developed team built by super competent people handed to you.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, victorjets said:

Taunting on a fair catch, a new low

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, Charlie Brown said:

Ummmmmm we have like 35 yards total offense and we are taunting folks!!!

Good Grief!! :( 

Just now, shawn306 said:

So down 17 and we have some scrub talking trash

Honestly, I'm kinda impressed the guy was able to come up with something to talk trash about there. 

• Haha 1

Cut that idiot. Dumbest penalty to get in a fair catch no less. If you want to set a time that's what you do. Knowing Saleh he'll make him a captain. His replacement won't come in cause he doesn't know how to play every spot on special teams. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

The Jets receivers are so good that Denzel Mims can't get on the field lol. What a joke.

No doubt mims would have dropped more passes than davis, which is why davis is in there and not mims.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

third and 2; not only do you not run, but you use an empty back-field so everyone knows you aren't going to run.

Coaching staff is horrendous.. no strategy or cst and mouse game.. just garbage play calling like a 4 yr old playing madden on ps4!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1